ADVERTISEMENT

Early Rumblings on the- QB Rudock Rising

What point did I make .... I pass along what I heard .... then pointed out that there are UM fans that will be disappointed if Morris starts .... true ... you can't prove otherwise

You don't like it and just mud sling

Something tells me you can play stupid all day every day
You came up with this idiotic idea that all UM fans will be unhappy if Morris plays even if he does well. The idea that Morris is taking 75% of practice reps with the 1st team. No proof for that, likely not true. Basically you deciding it's true because you said so.
Tip: a manager or professional who stops at Walmart isn't "below" someone who rounds up carts for a living. Logic isn't your strong suit. You're not good at this, please stop.
When you say or post something stupid, it's evident you're not playing. Run along now, little 'tard.

You came up with this idiotic idea that all UM fans will be unhappy if Morris plays even if he does well. The idea that Morris is taking 75% of practice reps with the 1st team. No proof for that, likely not true. Basically you deciding it's true because you said so.
Tip: a manager or professional who stops at Walmart isn't "below" someone who rounds up carts for a living. Logic isn't your strong suit. You're not good at this, please stop.
When you say or post something stupid, it's evident you're not playing. Run along now, little 'tard.

He's just upset because he is stuck with the horrible Brian Kelley as his coach...aka the most overrated coach in America.

Last edited:

I never said ALL UM fans .... some surely will be disappointed if Morris starts.... so your wrong

Example: If Jake gets pulled we might as well turn the TV off and go to bed. Shane is not the guy and if he was he would be starting. "74

How I feel about B Kelly has nothing to do with this. He is far from perfect. But his program is in a place you wish you were in right now. 31-0

It is good school starts next week. God bless those teachers.

I never said ALL UM fans .... some surely will be disappointed if Morris starts.... so your wrong

Example: If Jake gets pulled we might as well turn the TV off and go to bed. Shane is not the guy and if he was he would be starting. "74

How I feel about B Kelly has nothing to do with this. He is far from perfect. But his program is in a place you wish you were in right now. 31-0

It is good school starts next week. God bless those teachers.
I think " your" wrong.
Good that one anti-Morris post represents the entire fan base. You continue to get more stupid.
Break's over now-go round up some carts, little 'tard. 38-0. 38-0. 47-21.

I think " your" wrong.
Good that one anti-Morris post represents the entire fan base. You continue to get more stupid.
Break's over now-go round up some carts, little 'tard. 38-0. 38-0. 47-21.

Maybe you can go back and post where I said ALL um fans .... its there ... oh wait you can't because it is not there

Looks like you and Harbaugh are now wrong .... and stupid apparently .... Rudock was awful ... you guys are in trouble

Should've played Morris .... LOL!

Maybe you can go back and post where I said ALL um fans .... its there ... oh wait you can't because it is not there

Looks like you and Harbaugh are now wrong .... and stupid apparently .... Rudock was awful ... you guys are in trouble

Should've played Morris .... LOL!
So it goes from "UM fans don't want him to win the job" to you citing one random fan as proof we all hate Morris. Nice backpedaling-I assume you play CB on your Special Olympics football team?
You're either extremely stupid or English isn't your first language, possibly both. My money is on stupid.
Those carts aren't going to bring themselves in, little 'tard.

So it goes from "UM fans don't want him to win the job" to you citing one random fan as proof we all hate Morris. Nice backpedaling-I assume you play CB on your Special Olympics football team?
You're either extremely stupid or English isn't your first language, possibly both. My money is on stupid.
Those carts aren't going to bring themselves in, little 'tard.
If Morris would have started and played the game with the same results Rudock produced can you imagine the melt down on this board right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT