2. Ambry Thomas
3. Josh Ross
4. JKP
5. Simmons
6. Hall
7. CMH
8. DIB
9. Paea

Couple things: first, have we ever signed 8 of the state's top 9 players? We lead for DJP, Thomas, JKP, and DIB (if he is a take). Already have Ross, Hall, CMH, Paea committed. Would be an absolutely unbelievable job "locking up the state."

Perhaps even more interestingly, where the hell is Sparty? Their top in state commit is ranked 10th (Cody White) and really only have a chance with Thomas (allegedly) of the remaining uncommitted targets. How can you win 11 games a year for the better part of the time these kids are in high school, and get essentially shut out from your top targets? Would be extremely worried if I was in green and white.

We absolutely must sign DJP and Ambry Thomas. Thomas would be an immense win for Dantonio against Harbaugh, and would greatly soften what has been a miserable season, and recruiting cycle. I can already hear the "head to head Dantonio beats Harbaugh" rhetoric.

Thankfully, this Saturday, MSU's penultimate home game, will be against the only team they might actually beat: Rutgers. Can't see alot of big time kids getting too worked up over a 17-13 "win."

What changed, though, in state? Last year we hardly even looked within our own borders, opting instead to go almost fully coastal. Have to say, I love how this looks to be turning out, dominating at home and plucking supers nationwide.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News