ADVERTISEMENT

Barkley = Great Player but PSUs running game and his stats are really overrated...

How can you be a "Great Player" and "Really Over-Rated" at the same time? If you're "really over-rated" you're obviously not a "great player".....LOL........in coolege (do you know how many times I had to try to mis-spell that with auto-correct?). :confused:

And how's that "he won't be the first running back taken in the draft" thing working out for ya? What will be even funnier is looking back at this post in about 3 years.

Last edited:
How can you be a "Great Player" and "Really Over-Rated" at the same time? If you're "really over-rated" you're obviously not a "great player".....LOL........in coolege (do you know how many times I had to try to mis-spell that with auto-correct?). :confused:

And how's that "he won't be the first running back taken in the draft" thing working out for ya? What will be even funnier is looking back at this post in about 3 years.
He won't last 3 yrs. He's too soft and he will get crushed if he tries to run up the middle. I never said he was or he wasn't a great player. Someone else posted that. Last time I checked the draft hasn't taken place yet. Check your spelling . COLLEGE.

He won't last 3 yrs. He's too soft and he will get crushed if he tries to run up the middle. I never said he was or he wasn't a great player. Someone else posted that. Last time I checked the draft hasn't taken place yet. Check your spelling . COLLEGE.
Oh, so Maelfan and MMan are 2 different people, got it.

Too soft. OK.
Ya can he run up the gut and make yardage, doubt it. It ain't coolege anymore
Hey braniac, here's your previous post. Knock, knock is there anybody home?? Now read my previous post.....tell you what, here, you go.....you seem to need some help.

Little bit of advice here, don't try to SHOCK, if you have no JOCK

Last edited:

Too soft. OK.

Hey braniac, here's your previous post. Knock, knock is there anybody home?? Now read my previous post.....tell you what, here, you go.....you seem to need some help.

Hey-congrats on Franklin's first win at pedo state against Michigan this past year. It will be interesting to see how things go for you guys now that you lost your true head coach in Moorehead

Too soft. OK.

Hell you must be related to that genius turd in the White House.

Too soft. OK.

Go visit your famous Sandusky alum he needs a friend. You and he probably have something in common. Go back to the hole you climbed out of. COLLEGE

Oh this whole thread is pure joy.

He's only the most consensus RB1 since Petersen. It's simply a matter of which of the first 5 teams take him. Both Urban and Fitzgerald both said he was the best overall back they had ever seen, Ferentz pretty much said the same thing and your guy said he was "as advertised". If you think you know more than those 4 men, you are delusional.

What's more, our fan base is leaning majority GOAT and we have a long list. His one drawback is he tries to hit home runs on every single play, which he will not do at the next level, but that is what you hung this whole post on. Try again.......epic fail.
Must be your fan base doesn't know Who BARRY SANDERS is. He is the GOAT and it would take a lot more talent to prove that.

Hey-congrats on Franklin's first win at pedo state against Michigan this past year. It will be interesting to see how things go for you guys now that you lost your true head coach in Moorehead
Actually, what's more interesting is to see if you can finally finish higher than 3rd in the East with your 4th year coach. Our 4th year coach won the B1G in year 3 and has gone to 2 straight NY6 games. By the way, do you have a QB yet? PSU's is a candidate for that doorstop known as the Heisman.

Reactions: Meteor-Lion
Actually, what's more interesting is to see if you can finally finish higher than 3rd in the East with your 4th year coach. Our 4th year coach won the B1G in year 3 and has gone to 2 straight NY6 games. By the way, do you have a QB yet? PSU's is a candidate for that doorstop known as the Heisman.

Actually, again, YOU ARE...OWNED!!! PSU is known as a stepping stone job, plain and simple. It is too bad you lost your true head coach in Moorehead haha

Must be you and marisa45 play in the same Penn State sand box. Is Sandusky your daddy?

Mcsorley a heisman contender, that's the funniest thing I've heard in ages. Dream on from Pedo State.

Because those stats don't support his pissy argument.

He's a nightmare in the open field, catching the ball out of the back field. He can make guys miss or flatten them. And he has the speed to take it all the way home.

Eyes wide shut approach here.
Barkley ends up 2nd pick in the draft to the Giants. Where's @mman1969 telling us of his brilliant analysis today?

Barkley ends up 2nd pick in the draft to the Giants. Where's @mman1969 telling us of his brilliant analysis today?
It was my opinion you Dope and that was all it was. He won't last and he is too soft. He's going to get hit harder than he ever has and he will break. The Giants think they have the next Barry Sanders and Barkley will never be as good as Barry. Now how about you and Marisa 45 go back to your sandbox and play. I'm done with you and Her. bye bye!

It was my opinion you Dope and that was all it was. He won't last and he is too soft. He's going to get hit harder than he ever has and he will break. The Giants think they have the next Barry Sanders and Barkley will never be as good as Barry. Now how about you and Marisa 45 go back to your sandbox and play. I'm done with you and Her. bye bye!
Well, he'll certainly get hit harder than Michigan hit him last season. You're right about that.

And we know that pedo state lost their true head coach in Moorehead, so it will be fun to watch that soft as butter squad take their beat downs again.

AND...last year was ALMOST as bad as 2016, but nothing can better that 39 point humiliation.

And we know that pedo state lost their true head coach in Moorehead, so it will be fun to watch that soft as butter squad take their beat downs again.

AND...last year was ALMOST as bad as 2016, but nothing can better that 39 point humiliation.
Hey joker. We called off the dogs at the end if you recall.

Amen Pharma D, I don't think Howie'81 is old enough to know what smash mouth football is all about. He sounds to me to be about 13-14 years old
Hey joker. We called off the dogs at the end if you recall.
It not Franklins nature to call off the dogs, he wants to look good to all you Sandusky siblings

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT