ADVERTISEMENT

2/3 from the Angels. Now it's on to Chicago for 5.

sponas

Heisman
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2003
One of these years the tigers are due to start playing well against the White Sox. Big question is how well will Bonderman be able to pitch without his good fastball? I was please to see Thames swinging the bat well and Clete's grand slam in the eigth was a thing of beauty.

I hope this is wrong but the last few yrs have been bad for the Tigers when

it came to Double-Headers. I recall losing most , 2 darn games each time out. We really need to win 1( a split) and can be seriously considered if we win 2. (IF!)
GBGB "74

It wasn't pretty but the Tigers pulled out a victory in game 1.

Now let's hope Bonderman can bring home the sweep.

Jeremy missing a rib and blood clot-BUT still the same- 3 HRs

in the first 3 innings- 1 in the 1st, the 2nd and the 3rd. the 3rd inning was a 2 run shot. Awe for a Boinderman who comes ready to pitch and not work from behind after 1 inning. Of course the Whitesox pitcher is 0-5 and with a big ERA and we have worked him hard for 1 hit in 4 innings. Now that's offense. I guess a split is better than a sweep by the Palehose. What a Tiger offense. Ah for the days of Kaline , Horton and Cash surrounded by Northrup, Lumpe, Wert ,Stanley, Dick McAuliffe ( I copied his batting style successfully) and Bill (UM) Freehan. I loved those guys in my youth. Darn them and giving me heart pains since the "60s. GBGB "74
I still love those guys and the memories they gavce me.
This post was edited on 6/9 12:46 PM by wolverines74

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT