ADVERTISEMENT

Why are the fish not jumping in the boat??

[SCENE: A 30-something female, attractive in a bookish sort of way, sits at a table jotting notes onto a legal pad. SpartansNation enters wearily, as if from a long day of work and sits across from her]

Female: "What did you do today?"

SN: "Oh I totally owned some walmart wolverines on a message board!"

F: "Oh?"

SN: "Yeah, I said they were dumb, and they got all mad so I said they were dumb again!"

F: "Hmm, and did you convince them of your argument?"

SN: "Naw, they're too dumb!"

F: "And did you see the point in any of their arguments?"

SN: "Of course not!"

F: "Wow, you must be exhausted! Why don't you head on up to your room and relax. I'll be up later."

SN: "Alright! Sparty on!"

[Camera zooms in to show the papers the woman has been writing on. The header reads "SOUTHERN MICHIGAN PSYCHIATRIC INSTITUTE - Application for Release." A rubber stamp slams down on the paper. It reads "DENIED."]
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by ApheXtal:
[SCENE: A 30-something female, attractive in a bookish sort of way, sits at a table jotting notes onto a legal pad. SpartansNation enters wearily, as if from a long day of work and sits across from her]

F: "Oh?"

SN: "Yeah, I said they were dumb, and they got all mad so I said they were dumb again!"

F: "Hmm, and did you convince them of your argument?"

SN: "Naw, they're too dumb!"

F: "And did you see the point in any of their arguments?"

SN: "Of course not!"

F: "Wow, you must be exhausted! Why don't you head on up to your room and relax. I'll be up later."

SN: "Alright! Sparty on!"

[Camera zooms in to show the papers the woman has been writing on. The header reads "SOUTHERN MICHIGAN PSYCHIATRIC INSTITUTE - Application for Release." A rubber stamp slams down on the paper. It reads "DENIED."]

Bravo sir.
Enter that in the indy film festival.

Originally posted by ApheXtal:

Funny stuff!!!

Why doesn't ESPN care about Michigan State on signing day? Not part of their all day ESPNU signing day special. Just Michigan, Ohio State, and Penn State included from the Big 10.

Originally posted by Dunc1:
Why doesn't ESPN care about Michigan State on signing day? Not part of their all day ESPNU signing day special. Just Michigan, Ohio State, and Penn State included from the Big 10.
ESPN will 100% cover michigan State.

Signing Day Special and SportsCenter:

School Reporter
Alabama Kaylee Hartung
Auburn Ryan McGee
Clemson Jeannine Edwards
Florida Laura Rutledge
Florida State Marty Smith
LSU Niki Noto
Michigan Pedro Gomez
Notre Dame Paul Carcaterra
Ohio State Quint Kessenich
Penn State Brit McHenry
Southern California Holly Rowe
Tennessee Tony Barnhart
Texas Jane Slater
Texas A&M Kayce Smith

Michigan State is not listed as one of the 14 schools included.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT