ADVERTISEMENT

Why are the fish not jumping in the boat??

Jan 29, 2011
Not one committment yet? With the hype and fanfare about the greatest coach to walk the planet now in AA, I thought the recruits were jumping in the boat to play for Harbaugh..so we have been told. Huh...go figure..
Posted from Rivals Mobile

It's sort of sad how concerned you are with JH, especially with all the success MSU has had over the past 5 years or so. I suspect he will be a terrific recruiter. 2015 is going to be tough because he's had so little time. I don't think anyone should judge him until 2016 is over.

Originally posted by SpartansNation:
Not one committment yet? With the hype and fanfare about the greatest coach to walk the planet now in AA, I thought the recruits were jumping in the boat to play for Harbaugh..so we have been told. Huh...go figure..
You just sound like a complete moron. Keep it up tho it's entertaining. Pride comes before the fall. Signed Uncle Mark

It's so funny how mad you are.

It is actually incredibly hysterical! Have you every seen anyone as mad as this particular little brother??!!!

roll.r191677.gif

I know. This was a huge mistake. Harbaugh sucks*

d

Originally posted by PharmD Blue:
It is actually incredibly hysterical! Have you every seen anyone as mad as this particular little brother??!!!

roll.r191677.gif
I honestly don't think I have. He's so angry he's about to bust a blood vein in his little forehead.

Speaking of fish in the boat....outside of Gentry which I think

UM has a very good shot at...I like Williams. That is the guy who is needed for the Harbaugh offense...a bruising fullback. Like what I see on film. Tough hard nosed....wait for it...a MSU type of player. :)

Gentry needs a ton of work on footwork. Needs to lose weight. Has potential but reminds me somewhat of a Grbac (not as good) but can be developed. I would love to have him because his upside is high and looks to have some qb instincts.

I still like Mazone more than Gentry. Malzone is a baller but you never know how these guys develop.

Reality Man

Re: Hold on Mel Kiper. Gentry runs a 4.6 forty. Grbac not even close. I do

I didn't realize I was comparing their track speed :). I don't think Gentry is going to be shaking or baking anyone.

Reality Man

Reminds you of Grbac but runs a 4.6 forty ? Sorry ... Not following the thought process. If you run a 4.6 footwork shouldn't be a problem. Grbac had cement in his kleats ???

maybe it's best that you just read your own press releases rather than comment?

I don't know about shaking, but Gentry is going to bake some people. The guy has legit speed, especially for a 6'7" guy. He can scoot, and you better believe that's why JH likes him, he prefers a pro style QB who has some wheels.

If he doesn't make it to the BIG Championship game within 3 years, this place will turn on him quicker than a whore running out of church.
If there is this great amount of talent on the roster like this board believes (im skeptical), than he won't be able to sell instant PT. If it's not as deep as I suspect, than he will be able to sell instant PT. Rivals rankings are notthe end all be all concerning a kids true talent. Look at Kyle Kalis 5*. TONS of hype, poor career so far. Jack Conklin 0* Mel Kiper saying a can't miss 1st round draft pick.

Fish in the boat! Oh spartan nation you wanted that fish in your boat to I see- not under jh watch get used to it!

Re: UM beat out MSU for him. Get used to it.*

Incoming- make room another fish in the boat- gentry commits - captain were gonna need a bigger boat!

it would be so nice if a sparty fan over 16 would post. football was not invented 7 years ago. check the previous 37 years and then come back and brag. and yes those almost 4 decades count just as much as your little 7 year run does.

Re: Sparty's run is coming to an end....

if msu can maintain their current level of play as michigan becomes great again more power to them. but you notice they always want mich to remain mediocre so they are assured of some wins. that is why osu is a bigger rival, both teams want the other at their best. this streak will be long forgotten in a few years, watch.

Re: Sparty's run is coming to an end....

Man over board - look out spartan nation just jumped out of the boat

Originally posted by pistol55:

it would be so nice if a sparty fan over 16 would post. football was not invented 7 years ago. check the previous 37 years and then come back and brag. and yes those almost 4 decades count just as much as your little 7 year run does.
I don't think they can or want to count back that far.

Have patience spartie, They will come. We will not take as long as sparty did to get it right. Get ready to move, we have your lil bro digs all reserved for ya. lol

DeWeaver just decommitted and Hayes is leaving. Two just jumped out of the boat. There will be more; you can count on it.
Lord have mercy. Do you bother reading all the facts about certain things, or just love to expound on the perceived negative aspects of an issue?

yep, it is crazy...in a good way.

Justice Hayes leaving, Ty Isaac climbing aboard.

Weaver leaving, Gentry coming aboard.

Costello or Eason may be coming for 2016.

Hey maybe Weaver can hook up with you guys.

Grimace has probably already called the kid, lol.

Go Blue. Always.

You always seem to make posts, and then be corrected. Probably due to the lack of facts. But keep on posting SpartansNation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT