ADVERTISEMENT

PSU game thread here

I dare any of those lunatic PSU bozos try and say the refs went against them this game. Zettel should be in the locker room.

Reactions: Kirbdaddy
Wow, held again to a FG.

Kicking a FG here is ABSOLUTELY THE WRONG THING TO DO. Completely stupid.

So what, you are down 5? You still need a TD. What the **** kind of decision in that? They just lost the game there.

What a return.

Fair point...3 points is somewhat of less value but a lot of time to go in the game. I think they probably should have went for it.

RM

Remember if you are Franklin (in his defense)...you are going against a team with a reputation for stopping teams down at the goal line.

RM

This is the game right here...TD and UM is going to win this...well I also thought they won that other game where they had to just punt. :)

RM

Discounting the huge Barkley run, and that great throw by Hack on fourth down, I dare say the Refs handed PSU about as many yards as they got on their own.

Let their fans stew on that. Harbs is just getting stated.

When you say someone is Hoke 2.0 it is quite the insult.

I think you save those insults for coaches who deserve it. I haven't seen anything from Franklin that tells me he is at the Hoke level. Maybe Franklin isn't Dantonio or Meyer or Harbaugh but he is at least competent.

RM

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT