ADVERTISEMENT

PSU game thread here

michigangoblue999

All-League
Dec 21, 2011
I cannot wait till we get a good OL. I can't believe how bad the run game is.

Looks like Chesson is okay.

Rudock is looking very good of late. Clearly coaching is working. Players are getting better.

Too bad Glasgow got hurt. That really hurt our D-line. He is so important.

Yikes, that was a very bad idea by Rudock. Should have thrown it away and pinned PSU deep on the punt. Play field position game and we should scratch out enough offense to win. Don't force it.

Too many penalties in the first quarter, passing game continues to hum, and the defense looks like it's settled down after that first series.

I did get our referine Go Fund Me page up and running in the first quarter so we should be good to go on calls from here on.

PSU fans saying they have to call those against UM and are expecting a screw-job later in the game. Can't say I disagree with them. HA!

Peppers has really come w his A game today, that's how a leader and champion gets it done, comes ready to play when the lights are bright and hot

Sackenberg looking like his discombobulated self. That's a plus so far. Hope he keeps that up. However, false starts and offsides penalties really starting to p*ss me off.

Note to our rugby style punter: just kick the dam ball!!!! If this guy needs to take his mandatory 5-7 yards run up before punting.......we need to find a new punter. The guy just ran up into the pressure and had it blocked. That completely changed the momentum of the game.

Thanks James Franklin for killing the clock at the end of the half. I agree, no need to try to score in that situation.

HA!

Huge contrast in styles in Harbaugh vs. Franklin. Aggressive vs. timid. Harbaugh goes and gets points to end the half and Franklin turtles.

Smart play just to go into halftime...too much risk and the best they were going get was a fg with not a lot of time. Comes down to is potentially a fg worth giving UM the ball on a TO who has 2 timeouts and might take the lead to 7 pts.

If there was another 1.20 left on the clock rather than 45 seconds or so and PSU would have been more aggressive.

RM

Essentially two turnovers (INT and blocked punt) and a shit-ton of penalties, and we are still winning and get the ball to start the half. That's not too bad.

Gotta get the run game going, and hope the penalties even out and we get outta here with a win.

Smart play just to go into halftime...too much risk and the best they were going get was a fg with not a lot of time. Comes down to is potentially a fg worth giving UM the ball on a TO who has 2 timeouts and might take the lead to 7 pts.

If there was another 1.20 left on the clock rather than 45 seconds or so and PSU would have been more aggressive.

RM
Well if Franklin hadn't blown a TO on UM's possession....

Targeting is retarded. At least it was still a roughing penalty. I knew they would reverse the targeting. UM has been involved in about 5 targeting penalties and they always have gone against us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT