ADVERTISEMENT

ND ranked #37 in rivals recruiting

You do recognize that advantage is mostly from games in the 1800s. Of course, since most of UMs 11 claimed titles are around that time, I'm sure that era is special to many UM people.
Our favorite TUOS method-pick the era that most favors your team, and THOSE are the games that apparently matter.
They all count, retard.
Also not sure how you decided nd is "winningest" when 3 or 4 teams have won more games. Evidently the whole counting thing is not your strong suit.

You do recognize that advantage is mostly from games in the 1800s. Of course, since most of UMs 11 claimed titles are around that time, I'm sure that era is special to many UM people.
Ironic considering your fanbase collectively strokes themselves to posters of Knute Rockne. You have the most backward looking fans in existence with your "return to glory" stupidity etc.

Ironic considering your fanbase collectively strokes themselves to posters of Knute Rockne. You have the most backward looking fans in existence with your "return to glory" stupidity etc.
Rockne was a drunk, but I don't think he killed any kids.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT