ADVERTISEMENT

ND ranked #37 in rivals recruiting

Ratings are so inaccurate on players ability it is unreal...look at the past few NFL stars...some were 2 and 3's.Alot of the writers have never coached or played a down of FB at these recruiting services

Seems like when a fans fav team signs a 4 or 5 star they brag & posture, when they lose one its no prob because stars don't mean sh##,

I guess Notre Dame will once again have to concede the all-important, highly coveted June recruiting title to University of Michigan this year. What is it now, 4 or 5 June titles in a row for the Wolverines? I guess Brian Kelly and company will just have to take solace in the fact they have a current roster loaded with projected All-Americans & NFL talent including multiple first and second round picks. Maybe, just maybe, one year in the near future the Irish will capture that elusive June recruiting title and then they can set their sights on a possible September Heisman.

DuckPicksNotreDamePointsDesmondHoward.gif

I guess Notre Dame will once again have to concede the all-important, highly coveted June recruiting title to University of Michigan this year. What is it now, 4 or 5 June titles in a row for the Wolverines? I guess Brian Kelly and company will just have to take solace in the fact they have a current roster loaded with projected All-Americans & NFL talent including multiple first and second round picks. Maybe, just maybe, one year in the near future the Irish will capture that elusive June recruiting title and then they can set their sights on a possible September Heisman.

Notre Dame could have 85 4* and 5* player's on their roster, but unfortunately they have Brian Kelly as their head coach. Don't plan on
seeing them in the championship game in January.

"...the [University of Michigan] athletic department has ways to get borderline guys in and, when they’re in, they steer them to courses in sports communications. They’re adulated when they’re playing, but when they get out, the people who adulated them won’t hire them."

--Jim Harbaugh
Excellent! Got anymore quotes from 2007?

Here's one for you:

"Notre Dame football players cheat in the classroom, are "dismissed" from the team, but are welcomed back the next semester"
- Everyone

Reactions: Draidan14
Brian Kelly is a decent coach. Nothing more or less. ND will be a perennial 3 or 4 loss team with Kelly at the helm. They have limited upside and I truly believe most of their knowledgable fans understand that.

the only thing ND has over UM is they won last year's game. The record speaks for itself and we really don't need to waste a lot of time rehashing the last 5, 10, 15, 20 or 42 games.

Here is what 'stars' do...they confuse. The rating services sell you that 'stars' are the end all to winning. They aren't. It's just a start in the process...maybe a slight head start but insignificant unless we are talking a really talented guy.

Reality Man

Since Kelly is a horrible coach and Michigan has tons of more talent, I'm sure you are predicting UM to have a better season than ND, right? I mean, clearly you feel Notre Dame will win 4 games and Jim "I can't even get through an ESPN interview" Harbaugh will go undefeated and win the CFB playoff.

UM has finished ahead of Notre Dame 3 times since 2005 in recruiting. Congrats on all the recruiting success. Seems to be working out well for you. Hoke was your savior, now Harbaugh is.

Interesting. Our players cheated in class, got punished, payed the consequences, and some returned, some did not. The university investigated them and gave the punishments. But I guess Michigan players have NEVER cheated in their classes. I guess they are too busy raping women, playing for 3 years, then having teammates threaten to rape her AGAIN if she told.

"All-American LT Taylor Lewan, then committed an additional crime by threatening to rape the woman himself if she pressed charges against Gibbons. What’s even more damning is that two fellow football players reported Lewan’s threats to the police themselves, but nothing was done by anyone in the Michigan program to punish these players."

But yeah, congrats on those June recruiting rankings though. Keep bringing in the quality and class players.

Since Kelly is a horrible coach and Michigan has tons of more talent, I'm sure you are predicting UM to have a better season than ND, right? I mean, clearly you feel Notre Dame will win 4 games and Jim "I can't even get through an ESPN interview" Harbaugh will go undefeated and win the CFB playoff.

UM has finished ahead of Notre Dame 3 times since 2005 in recruiting. Congrats on all the recruiting success. Seems to be working out well for you. Hoke was your savior, now Harbaugh is.

Interesting. Our players cheated in class, got punished, payed the consequences, and some returned, some did not. The university investigated them and gave the punishments. But I guess Michigan players have NEVER cheated in their classes. I guess they are too busy raping women, playing for 3 years, then having teammates threaten to rape her AGAIN if she told.

"All-American LT Taylor Lewan, then committed an additional crime by threatening to rape the woman himself if she pressed charges against Gibbons. What’s even more damning is that two fellow football players reported Lewan’s threats to the police themselves, but nothing was done by anyone in the Michigan program to punish these players."

But yeah, congrats on those June recruiting rankings though. Keep bringing in the quality and class players.
Sounds like your vag is really bruised. You should see your doctor soon.

You left Prince Shembo out of your discussion. There have been 2 deaths on the ND campus due to Kelly and Shembo, but let's discuss UM.

You guys REALLY do enjoy greatly exaggerating just how "terrible" Brian Kelly is. It's kinda cute, actually.

It is, isn't it??!! Just like all you ND fans coming over to the Michigan board! I know reality is tough to accept when Brian Kelly is your future. But at least ND is getting used to terrible with him.

Doesn't matter, the nothing dumber fans will still be disappointed when they play in any important game. How soon do they have to quit playing FSU.

Congrats on all the recruiting success. Seems to be working out well for you.
Well, we've pretty much kicked NDs ass over that time frame, so thanks.

And really, don't come here blasting Lewan without mentioning Prince Shembo. Barking about quality and class with your recent history is idiotic.

how did the last half of the season work out for Notre Dumb? Better than Hoke, for sure, but I can't remember.

Excellent! Got anymore quotes from 2007?

Here's one for you:

"Notre Dame football players cheat in the classroom, are "dismissed" from the team, but are welcomed back the next semester"
- Everyone
Unlike Michigan, ND holds guys accountable in the classroom.

Seems your own coach once called out your overrated school for its SEC-like handling of your football teams' academic philosophy. Kinesiology anyone?

Unlike Michigan, ND holds guys accountable in the classroom.

Seems your own coach once called out your overrated school for its SEC-like handling of your football teams' academic philosophy. Kinesiology anyone?

I love it when idiot trolls talking academic smack make second grade errors of their own: "...your football teams' academic philosophy".

Way to groove a meatball for me, dopey.

31-0. Forever. Wish we played you this year so we could pound you and your looney coach. Again.
Congrats on your blind squirrel finally finding a nut. You're still right in our back pocket - right where you belong. We own you and always will.

But I'm glad you have that 31-0 to keep you warm at night.

31-0. Forever. Wish we played you this year so we could pound you and your looney coach. Again.
38-0 and 38-0. Also forever. 47-21. I believe that one is also forever.
It must suck to be you.
"We have not talked about their coaches. We have not talked about their players. We'll talk tomorrow..."

I love it when idiot trolls talking academic smack make second grade errors of their own: "...your football teams' academic philosophy".

Way to groove a meatball for me, dopey.
I typed it from my phone, and I have large fingers. Either way, I'm not as dopey as your coach. 31-0.

Congrats on your blind squirrel finally finding a nut. You're still right in our back pocket - right where you belong. We own you and always will.

But I'm glad you have that 31-0 to keep you warm at night.
ND is the winningest all-time team. ND dwarfs you people in national titles, all Americans, Heisman Trophy winners, players and coaches in the college football Hall of Fame, not to mention the Irish have their own network and you don't.

Michigan is Notre Dame's little brother

I typed it from my phone, and I have large fingers. Either way, I'm not as dopey as your coach. 31-0.

Haaa!! Blaming "typos" on your cro magnon-esque digits and not on your mouth-breathing, illiterate disposition.

Classic.

Ever taken the time to measure your gargantuan forehead by any chance?

You are a gift that keeps on giving.

ND is the winningest all-time team. ND dwarfs you people in national titles, all Americans, Heisman Trophy winners, players and coaches in the college football Hall of Fame, not to mention the Irish have their own network and you don't.

Michigan is Notre Dame's little brother

Sure they are little fella. Now put your crayons away. It's time for bed.

27-14-1

Haaa!! Blaming "typos" on your cro magnon-esque digits and not on your mouth-breathing, illiterate disposition.

Classic.

Ever taken the time to measure your gargantuan forehead by any chance?

You are a gift that keeps on giving.

Just like the gargantuan gap between ND's elite tradition and UMs pedestrian history, a lot about me is large. Especially blew the waist.

Sure they are little fella. Now put your crayons away. It's time for bed.

27-14-1

You do recognize that advantage is mostly from games in the 1800s. Of course, since most of UMs 11 claimed titles are around that time, I'm sure that era is special to many UM people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT