ADVERTISEMENT

MSU Game Thread

If Michigan can manage more than 3 points in the 2nd half, I think we win for sure.

This is not going as planned so far. Just give me a win, yes, sure, but also score another couple quick TDs. Pretty please.

With MSU falling under the Michigan machine....on to some more practice before we take Ohio State down ....we will need some of those softer games to get better

Typical rivalry game. All I can say is we better come correct at the horseshoe or it will be a long day.

OSU looked pretty bad today. Either NW is just a really solid and sound team after a horrid start or OSU is not as great as advertised. OSU still has Nebraska and @MSU - if @MSU plays like they played today, they could pull off an upset.

OSU looked pretty bad today. Either NW is just a really solid and sound team after a horrid start or OSU is not as great as advertised. OSU still has Nebraska and @MSU - if @MSU plays like they played today, they could pull off an upset.
I think the trouble osu had today with NW is real. NW seems to be getting it together. Carr has been a beast.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT