ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh's sleepover

OcRTaP9y_bigger.jpeg
Elle Johnson ‏@_ElleJohnson
If you're going to have #sleepovers Coach #Harbaugh, I hope you have milk and cookies! (and steaks!) #GoBlue #UMich

I don't like anything Michigan but i would make an exception for her........good lord.

CY0DhmJUMAAQWny.jpg

Embarrassing! Successful at what? You lost to both of your rivals. Sorry I forgot mich standards have been lowered. 10 wins is successful around here.

10 wins after 5 from Hoke the previous year is definitely successful. You'd have to be retarded not to think so. Oh, wait....

10 wins after 5 from Hoke the previous year is definitely successful. You'd have to be retarded not to think so. Oh, wait....
You must have cum all over yourself after that fluke 11 win season Hoke got you. If you think 10 wins is successful you must be use to losing. Oh wait...

Embarrassing! Successful at what? You lost to both of your rivals. Sorry I forgot mich standards have been lowered. 10 wins is successful around here.

Embarrassing is going 12-0 and not playing in a bowl game for the NC because your slick coach was caught cheating.

Embarrassing is going 12-0 and not playing in a bowl game for the NC because your slick coach was caught cheating.
Embarrassing is having 4 coaches in 6 years cause they couldn't beat osu. I sure would have hated to feel the way you felt last year after Thee OSU brought that pretty championship trophy home to Columbus.

And then having an on-field parade for him, lionizing him as a hero...gee, wonder where JT, Joey, Adolph, and the many OSU players suspended this year for prostituting, drunk driving, etc. get their lead from?

Wow, u mad, bro? I haven't seen an OSU fan this butthurt since this guy:
Now why would I be mad? I have a lot to happy about. 2015 ship, punished you guy's for the 8th straight year, won Fiesta bowl and have the # 1 recruiting class. I couldn't be happier. Oh yea the running back that you guys flipped from us, our replacement ended up rated higher. Urban is a beast. Tell Jimmy to step his game up. I would hate to see another coach get canned because of osu.

Having a player threaten to rape a girl again if she mentions the first rape trumps everything you just mentioned. Try again sonny boy.
Thanks Uncle Jed, I'll know which fan base to turn to when our moral compass needs calibrating. How's Adolphus's STD-thing doing since his encounter with the fine, but assuredly toothless ladies of Columbus streets?

Thanks Uncle Jed, I'll know which fan base to turn to when our moral compass needs calibrating. How's Adolphus's STD-thing doing since his encounter with the fine, but assuredly toothless ladies of Columbus streets?

STD thing... wasn't that Peppers' issue?

Embarrassing is having 4 coaches in 6 years cause they couldn't beat osu. I sure would have hated to feel the way you felt last year after Thee OSU brought that pretty championship trophy home to Columbus.

Embarrassing is 5 first downs and 132 total yards on your home field in 60 minutes. Great coaching!!!!!!!

Ha!! Funny how the narrative changes from the buck and sparty fans now that the season is over! At the beginning of the year, nobody was saying this was a 10 win season. NOBODY. People were saying they would be lucky to win 8 games, some even said they would be lucky to make a bowl. This was especially the case from the sparty and o$u fans. Fact is, things are getting back on track far faster than anyone could have imagined. Especially for the case of sparty and o$u fans. But thanks for coming over here to tell us otherwise. Based on your posting frequency here, you are just proving the point further.

Disappointment would be used to describe o$u this year. A team that was a unanimous overall number one preseason. Some saying would be one of the best ever. And instead they didn't even make the playoff. Embarrassing!!!

Ha!! Funny how the narrative changes from the buck and sparty fans now that the season is over! At the beginning of the year, nobody was saying this was a 10 win season. NOBODY. People were saying they would be lucky to win 8 games, some even said they would be lucky to make a bowl. This was especially the case from the sparty and o$u fans. Fact is, things are getting back on track far faster than anyone could have imagined. Especially for the case of sparty and o$u fans. But thanks for coming over here to tell us otherwise. Based on your posting frequency here, you are just proving the point further.
Take your drunk ass to sleep!

Disappointment would be used to describe o$u this year. A team that was a unanimous overall number one preseason. Some saying would be one of the best ever. And instead they didn't even make the playoff. Embarrassing!!!
See you in t
Keep crying!!! Need some more tissues?? Or another beer??
See in the shoe next year. I think that will be about 11 wins out of the last 12 won't it? I think you might be the one who needs some tissue. Sorry but Jim is not the answer. Glad I'm not a fan. Hahaha!

See you in t

See in the shoe next year. I think that will be about 11 wins out of the last 12 won't it? I think you might be the one who needs some tissue. Sorry but Jim is not the answer. Glad I'm not a fan. Hahaha!

Blah blah blah!!! Thanks for your continued posting here haha!!! That shows enough right there to spend the time to post here. Will be fun to see the expression on the Bucks' fans faces after a solid a$$ kicking next year. Will we get to see that obese bald o$u fan with tears running down his painted face??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT