ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh's sleepover

detroitjohn

All-American
Dec 20, 2001
West Detroit
You cannot make this stuff up, of course we almost had this happen when Brady Hoke fell asleep on a future player's couch. There's no way Nordin does not come to UM, imho...

"Under the exact rules, he's going to be at my house at 12:01 he said. That's when it's legal for him to be at my house. He said we can watch a movie, see how well we gel and he said he would sleep over after that. I was in tears laughing when he said that. He said the next day, if my parents didn't want me to miss school, he would go to every class with me and go to lunch with me. I was laughing so hard."

Reactions: St. Joe Blue 3
Bluevod Retweeted
Scout Recruiting ‏@scoutrecruiting 46m46 minutes ago

ICYMI: Jim Harbaugh will be outside a priority recruit's house at 12:01am tonight. http://on.scout.com/WYcZy

CYon_zSWQAAMHuz.jpg

Reactions: JP2Blue
If it's a normal visit fine. But is it just me or if he actually goes through with everything else wouldn't that seem kinda creepy?

You can relax:

The dead period ends on Wednesday and Thursday will be the first day contact opens up again for college coaches and prospective recruits.

Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh will waste little time recruiting one of his top remaining targets, kicker Quinn Nordin, the nation’s top-ranked prospect at his position.

“Under the exact rules, he’s going to be at my house at 12:01 he said. That’s when it’s legal for him to be at my house,” Nordin said. “He said we can watch a movie, see how well we gel and he said he would sleep over after that.

“I was in tears laughing when he said that. He said the next day, if my parents didn’t want me to miss school, he would go to every class with me and go to lunch with me. I was laughing so hard.”

Harbaugh is attempting to flip Nordin from Big Ten rival Penn State, where he is committed, and many reminders of that are up in his house.

“He told me if I had a 6-foot-3 inch piece of carpet for him to sleep on, that would be enough. I said we have guest rooms, and he said ‘Tell you what, I’ll just sleep on the floor in your room.’ I said ‘Coach, I have Penn State stuff all over my walls.’ He said, ‘Tell you what, I can help you take it down.’”

Nordin will take his official to Michigan this weekend. He takes official visits to Baylor and Penn State the two weekends following and will announce his decision on Signing Day.

You cannot make this stuff up, of course we almost had this happen when Brady Hoke fell asleep on a future player's couch. There's no way Nordin does not come to UM, imho...

"Under the exact rules, he's going to be at my house at 12:01 he said. That's when it's legal for him to be at my house. He said we can watch a movie, see how well we gel and he said he would sleep over after that. I was in tears laughing when he said that. He said the next day, if my parents didn't want me to miss school, he would go to every class with me and go to lunch with me. I was laughing so hard."
I'm just going to leave this here...https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/harbaugh-to-have-sleep-over-with-quinn-nordin.80709/

I'd say this could get interesting. Not sure if it is worth getting banned over.

Would Bo have done a sleepover? I guess he's a great kicker. I'm not surprised he offered to sleep over. Though I can't think of any other serious, big time college coach (Saban, Meyer, MD...even Dabo) doing it. I'm more surprised the family wants to.

Would Bo have done a sleepover? I guess he's a great kicker. I'm not surprised he offered to sleep over. Though I can't think of any other serious, big time college coach (Saban, Meyer, MD...even Dabo) doing it. I'm more surprised the family wants to.
And that point I understand that's why I feel it's a little creepy. I love our coach don't get me wrong but somethings aren't worth doing imo.

If it's not creepy it's certainly at least Very Weird! But whatever, creating a lot of buzz nonetheless.

Go Blue!

Reactions: BDP-RSB
BDP-RSB and MrSpartan2U ... maybe you both should run around behind your sarcasm-joke detector meters, and make sure they're plugged in?

Jeez. Hello?
If it is indeed a joke it's something even ESPN has picked up on. Don't know what's real or not. I thought it was a little creepy considering he nor anyone hired by Michigan needs to do this. Excuse me for having a opinion sir.

For everyone's sake I hope the whole situation was in just or a joke.
everyones sake? IM PRETTY SURE HARBAUGH KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. dont believe anything that comes from sources who are just praying that things go horribly wrong at mich,

everyones sake? IM PRETTY SURE HARBAUGH KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. dont believe anything that comes from sources who are just praying that things go horribly wrong at mich,
I never said that he didn't. The way the situation was reported was he'd be in the recruits room he stayed in the guests room. As a parent I'd have a problem with that. Don't be a blind lemming. A guest room would've been the only option. Like I said before coach is great but the way it was reported said otherwise joking or not.

OMG.

Guys, please tell me you're just JOKING, and aren't seriously this dense?

Please read the recruits OWN words, HE SAID, they were JUST JOKING back and forth.

HELLO .... just what part of that can't you get? Try making a fist, rap the top of your head ten times, hard, and say ... "Yo ... brain, wake up in there".

AGAIN ... read the recruits own words ... not what you're reading gawd knows where on the internets, Faux News ... or wherever.

OMG.

Guys, please tell me you're just JOKING, and aren't seriously this dense?

Please read the recruits OWN words, HE SAID, they were JUST JOKING back and forth.

HELLO .... just what part of that can't you get? Try making a fist, rap the top of your head ten times, hard, and say ... "Yo ... brain, wake up in there".

AGAIN ... read the recruits own words ... not what you're reading gawd knows where on the internets, Faux News ... or wherever.
Dude you're taking this way too far and way to serious. People can have an opinion based on what they've read if it's not reported correctly then fine. Don't have a Aneurysm...

Reactions: hydro2fifty
Dude you're taking this way too far and way to serious. People can have an opinion based on what they've read if it's not reported correctly then fine. Don't have a Aneurysm...
Dude .... I'm taking this "way too far and way to serious"???

Oh ... okay.

* passes out on the floor from the final near fatal palm slap to my forehead from reading your posts *

I never said that he didn't. The way the situation was reported was he'd be in the recruits room he stayed in the guests room. As a parent I'd have a problem with that. Don't be a blind lemming. A guest room would've been the only option. Like I said before coach is great but the way it was reported said otherwise joking or not.
key word "reported" sorry if i choose not to believe every stupid thing i read or hear about.

And that's fine. That's why I've said multiple times it was "MY OPINION" based off what was reported on multiple sights and on ESPN. That's all.

And that's fine. That's why I've said multiple times it was "MY OPINION" based off what was reported on multiple sights and on ESPN. That's all.
you forgot the "blind lemming" comment? that doesnt sound like someone respecting another persons opinion. if you want to believe it fine, i just dont get how you can trust any report now days when so much crap is made up just to get attention.

you forgot the "blind lemming" comment? that doesnt sound like someone respecting another persons opinion. if you want to believe it fine, i just dont get how you can trust any report now days when so much crap is made up just to get attention.
The blind lemming comment came from me having a OPINION based off what I read and saw per ESPN. If u choose to believe what u want based off what u hear fine. And being a parent yes don't be a blind lemming no coach or grown mans sleeping in my kids room I don't care who it is. Period. Whether it's true or not.

Reactions: ChiTownLion
The blind lemming comment came from me having a OPINION based off what I read and saw per ESPN. If u choose to believe what u want based off what u hear fine. And being a parent yes don't be a blind lemming no coach or grown mans sleeping in my kids room I don't care who it is. Period. Whether it's true or not.
** triple face meets palm maneuver **

sorry now im lost. never said it was ok, said it was dumb to believe everything you read. big difference. stop trying to prove you are parent of the year. i get the concern.

Never tried to prove anything other than have a DAMN OPINION THATS IT. not hard to understand.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT