ADVERTISEMENT

Family Fun. (Meyers-Briggs Test)

martyk

Michigan Man
Silver Member
Aug 24, 2001
Cala "badass" Ca
So....

My 14 yo daughter emerges from her cave last night to announce that she has taken the Meyers-Briggs Test (MBTI) and that her mom and I are required to do so as well. Immediately!

It has nothing to do with intelligence, but it’s set up a bit like an IQ test to determine your personality type. You end up with one of 16 personality type profiles and there are lists of well known people and fictional characters with the same type of personality as you

Of course, my wife and daughter watched like a hawk to make sure my answers were (in their opinion) correct (and my daughter and I did the same when my wife answered). Surprisingly, there were almost no disputes. Everyone basically agreed on the answers

My daughter joined Einstein, Isaac Newton and Bill Gates (again, there’s no intelligence component) in her profile

I ended up with Mother Theresa, Martin Luther King, and Nelson Mandela (henceforth please address me as Saint Martin)

The bonus was my bride - The first name on her list was Agent Smith from The Matrix. At least I now understand why I generally get the short end of the stick around my house

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News