ADVERTISEMENT

Year 3: Why doesn't Harbaugh have a QB?

I thought during the summer that Peters was supposed to be all world. This board and the Fort couldn't stop talking about how after the first "obligatory" start for Speight, Peters would be inserted as the starter, he was that good.

I thought during the summer that Peters was supposed to be all world. This board and the Fort couldn't stop talking about how after the first "obligatory" start for Speight, Peters would be inserted as the starter, he was that good.

Hey little brother! Good to hear from you again! 3-9 is sure impressive, isn't it?? Kind of sounds like the little brother mentality right now around msu with them thinking how great their players actually are. Except, they haven't played anyone with a pulse sans ND, and we all know how that went. Enjoy further beat downs.

Hey little brother! Good to hear from you again! 3-9 is sure impressive, isn't it?? Kind of sounds like the little brother mentality right now around msu with them thinking how great their players actually are. Except, they haven't played anyone with a pulse sans ND, and we all know how that went. Enjoy further beat downs.
Keep talking chump. How's your asshole feel this morning?

Reactions: ejb25 and Wynnosu
Keep talking chump. How's your asshole feel this morning?
You won one game...you are still who we thought you were, we just let you get away, saved by the storm

Good news- He does. Peters and McCaffrey but they're too young right now. I'm hoping one of them beats out Speight next year and really it shouldn't be a problem.

O’korn is garbage... he doesn’t understand progressions. Misses way too many opportunities and his accuracy is inconsistent

I have a good friend who coaches an Olympic Sport. When he was starting out he used to jokingly tell me, "You when I'll be a great coach? When I get a great athlete!" He eventually did and now he has other great atheletes seeking him out and gets paid to travel the country giving seminars.

Harbaugh with his knowledge and experience is an excellent coach for QBs. Maybe the best in college football (I apologize to those who in the past think that when I don't declare something associated with Michigan as the "absolute best", I'm being insulting), but he's no wizard.

Give Harbaugh a decent players and he'll help him achieve his full potential. Give Harbaugh a Luck, and he won't screw it up. But Coach Harbaugh can't make a first round NFL draft pick out of someone who isn't.

If he's there long enough, I don't doubt Michigan will get at least one of those QBs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT