ADVERTISEMENT

wow, whatever happened to the Michigan board?

I came to thank you for giving us Ohio State.

This may be hard to believe, but we may hate them even more than you do.

You may think you hate them more, but your hate is not even close to ours. Try losing to them 14 out of the last 15 when you're the winningest CF program of all-time and trying to get back to the old days. Saying the last decade and a half has been a gut punch is putting it mildly. To be honest, I'm worrying that if we don't do it with Harbaugh, we might fade away like Nebraska.

Meatchicken fans were ALL over the ND board. You couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting one. Telling us how bad they would beat us if we played again. Now...crickets, notta, nothing from them. They are ghost LOL!

I came to thank you for giving us Ohio State.

This may be hard to believe, but we may hate them even more than you do.
Be careful what you wish for. I remember a few years ago in the Desert that ND got more then they wanted.

Meatchicken fans were ALL over the ND board. You couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting one. Telling us how bad they would beat us if we played again. Now...crickets, notta, nothing from them. They are ghost LOL!

A bit ironic looking at who is here now from the Irish board...LOL! It is exactly the same with ND fans here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT