ADVERTISEMENT

Will this team, and I know it's early, ever learn defensive zone coverage?*

This a compete stinker of a performance. Will ever learn how to put an opponent away when it's down? After last night, we should have just walked all over RMU today.

Last edited:
Downing and Werenski need to be separated. For the best pair, they are easily playing the worst.

Hard to see the team regress in terms of the break out. Back to bad dumps of the puck or poor plays that are easy turn overs. Was the team playing totally not how Red wanted them to prior to the season?

When was the last time a small school shut out Michigan at Yost?

That should just never happen.

This was our first game of the year to watch live and in person. I feel like we brought the bad luck from Cleveland.

We were at the opposite end from Michigan's D zone in the 1st period. Looks to me like Nagelvoort laid an egg but had no help from the D either. On the other hand, Izyk... that's the type of performance UM needs in net. The dude was fantastic! No rebounds. Calm in the net. Really, really quick. I was very impressed.

Did we have only 1 game this week end? I thought we played at 3 Saturday before the Jugs game. Thanks for any up dates. I wish the front page of Hockey had a schedule posted. All Front pages of all major sports here should. GBGB"74

Back to Woodson's original question -

We now have a stretch of 1 game in 19 days so we'll see if the boys can be coached up and shore up these defensive deficiencies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT