ADVERTISEMENT

Who has made a bigger impact for this team in the last couple of weeks

Reality Man

Heisman
Feb 9, 2002
between Wagner and Robinson? Or shall I say who is more important to this team? Not a better bball player. Who is more important to this team between the two players?

RM

Answer: Wagner because UM can't replace what he does whereas Dawkins can do some stuff as well if not better and some things not as well (consistency from perimeter for instance) than Robinson.

When you think about it..what does Doyle, Wilson or Donnal clearly do better than Wagner...at anything. I may be missing something.

Wagner and Robinson have both been great additions to the team this year, however, I would say Wagner is more important mainly because our other post players are not very good. I like Doyle because he has some weight he can throw around in the paint and plays hard but he certainly has limitations with his hands and athleticism. That being said, Robinson is also very important because he is one of those shooter that you just expect the ball to go in when he shoots an open shot. It really opens up the offense.

Robinson looks like Glen Rice ought there right now. Teams clearly are going to get the memo and won't leave him alone.

You can't leave him alone. You have to follow him out behind the 3 point line. It's now a 4 on 4 game and Irvin is starting to understand that he should use his quickness at the #4.

If I was an opponent...I would not want Robinson shooting any 3 pt shots. None and would do anything to prevent that from happening. 3 pointers are exactly that...3 points vs. 2 points. I would make Doyle or Wagner or Irvin beat me. I would not let Robinson shoot....EVER.

RM

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT