ADVERTISEMENT

Which is better...18% or 20%...

Reality Man

Heisman
Feb 9, 2002
18% by Irvin at the 3 pt college line with less shots or 20% from NBA range by Kobe with more volume of shots.

So my question...I know it's not very nice. :( Which player relative to their league would you want RIGHT NOW shooting the 3 pt shot...Irvin or Bryant?

Irvin made a big 3 pt shot last night. This is a pretty funny question. Who do you choose? These are your only two choices.

How about another question...Duncan Robinson or Steph Curry? In fact lets do this another way. Take these matchups right now. Don't factor in length of performance. Right now based on this season and their respective leagues and length of shot.

1. Irvin vs. Kobe
2. Robinson vs. Curry
3. Robinson & Stauskas vs. Rice & Bullock
4. Any other matchups?

Some lighthearted stuff for today. By the way Robinson is shooting 65% or so from the 3 pt line

RM

No I am not. What is Steph Curry shooting right now? 65% from the 3 pt line? Probably not.

It is an interesting question....college shooter in Robinson vs. Great Pro perimeter shooter at a further distance against his contemporaries playing defense.

Tell me where I am wrong. Curry is shooting 46.1% from the 3 pt line. Wow. Dang. Wow.

Guy is amazing. Wow. The guy is a 21st century Jerry West. That being said..he is shooting 46.1% vs. Robinson is shooting 65% from the 3 pt line. It's closer but that isn't the issue. Which guy would you want shooting the 3 pt shot based on the league/players he is up against. Curry can clearly do some unbelievable things but he is shooting about 20% lower.

Not that easy. I didn't ask if Curry was better than Robinson. I asked who would you prefer to take the 3 pt shot right now based on their respective leagues. Maybe we should wait another month. Remember...Robinson missed his first five against UCONN right so this percentage in all honesty may go up or down. 70% anyone?

RM

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT