ADVERTISEMENT

What's the matter with this board

Everyone is waiting for softball season to begin in earnest . . . . I know I am.

But STP, if you want to go over to the Hockey Board, I'm sure folks would be happy to talk to you about the Gophs. Are they playing in Happy Valley again this weekend?

Reactions: STPGopherfan
Everyone is waiting for softball season to begin in earnest . . . . I know I am.

But STP, if you want to go over to the Hockey Board, I'm sure folks would be happy to talk to you about the Gophs. Are they playing in Happy Valley again this weekend?
Ha! I should have checked this earlier. Most of us Gopher Hockey fans have jumped off of the bridge. Missed the tourney. Already a push to get the head coach fired. ((Hides life vest from onlookers)).

Having to play 4 straight road games at PSU was pretty brutal. But if they had won just one of them, they probably would have been in the NCAAs, eh?

Reactions: STPGopherfan
Having to play 4 straight road games at PSU was pretty brutal. But if they had won just one of them, they probably would have been in the NCAAs, eh?
Yes! I think PSU at that point in the season was just better and had mojo.

BAW was a closet Ohio State fan. He took one too many grocery carts to the head

Loaded down with curry?:D We all must admit that he kept things interesting. Lots of laughs! We have to fess up. His presence is missed.

BTW BAW Hated the smell of curry, unattended shopping carts, Clontarf, the whole West Virginia board, and Princeton Educated. What am I missing?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT