ADVERTISEMENT

What's better now for Michigan?

The way those talking heads at ESPN are talking, OSU gets in the CFP along with the B1G Champ. What's more important a chance for a spot on the CFP or a B1G Title?

For Penn State to win to keep TUOS out of the Big10 Championship Game, or to have MSU win ... and then TUOS lose to Wisconsin?

I just want to see MSU lose again, honestly. And I don't care too much either way. Season was screwed in Iowa City. How did Michigan lost that game?

Ideal would be for MSU to win and then OSU to lose against Wisconsin - in which case OSU likely gets left out especially if Washington wins out.

Reactions: blue-boy
Penn St is down as is Wisky right now. If these games hold and OSU loses to Wisky maybe we squeek in. To many ifs for me. What we need is a Penn St. loss, Ohio St. win, and a Washington or Clemson loss in their Championship games.

Whatever needs to happen to prevent a Ohio State B1G Championship and muddy the waters for them being in the final 4. I hate Ohio State and I want nothing good to happen for them .
I will root for them however if they are representing the B1G against another conference...
Go Blue!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT