ADVERTISEMENT

What seems to be getting lost in this

KevinWerner

Michigan Man
Gold Member
May 11, 2006
Is the unprecedented nature of all the teams a conference in an organized petition to get one team’s COACH suspended IMMEDIATELY. They aren’t saying Michigan they are saying Harbaugh.

Now if you are naive enough to believe that this penalty is egregious enough to align with this completely I don’t know what to tell you.

Schools have done some nasty stuff and we’ve never read about a torch and pitchfork storm the big ten office for Justice now approach.

I’d be looking into options for leaving the conference if I were Santa and Warde regardless of our obvious guilt. This is an exaggerated vendetta against being carried out by the ENTIRE conference against one of its schools.

It is entirely possible Jim doesn’t know. There’s zero proof that he did. That alone should slow the train down here but it’s not.

I feel like I’m living in an alternate universe right now - can’t even believe this is happening. You best believe there’s a lot of smart money behind this campaign pulling a LOT of levers to pull this off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News