ADVERTISEMENT

What are you hearing on Rashan Gary?

I'm hoping for this....

Bluevod Retweeted

〽️ichael DwumFour ‏@mike_dwumfour
2h2 hours ago

Brothers4life #GOBLUE @RashanGary33

CaF0AvEW0AAtICg.jpg

I heard he asked if Clemson was going to have Derek Jeter and Tom Brady at their signing day exteavangaza and they said "no" but that Danny Ford was coming in from his farm.
Ha!

There is a thread on the paid board indicating that he has just announced his final two ... and "reading between the lines" .... I didn't like the sound of it. Hear anything?

Reactions: godabo44
I'm not seeing any chatter on other, free sites other than the usual "I think he's..." posts. I'm waiting until the Recruiting Roundup with Sam Webb tomorrow AM before I make a date with the Ambassador Bridge & the Detroit River.

You've been Dabo'd.....by the way how did you guys enjoy sitting at home watching the National Championship game?

Isnt it natural for fans of a school to like their chances after a visit? Michigan has too many things going for them in their favor for me to be worried....

Reactions: racetrac
Isnt it natural for fans of a school to like their chances after a visit? Michigan has too many things going for them in their favor for me to be worried....
Do not disagree. Being saying the same thing on the Clemson board on UM built in and long withstanding relationships however there is a reason why coaches fear the PAW. Clemson offers a family environment on a beautiful campus voided of distraction while offering top notch education and Championship football. The word "family" becomes a recruiting tool but at Clemson it isn't manufacturing, phony and a mission statement but truly real that past, present and future Tigers speak of. This is truly a UM vs Clemson battle. And as a diehard Clemson fan that not only is an OSU graduate and Ohioan I always root for y'all against Luckeyenation!

Do not disagree. Being saying the same thing on the Clemson board on UM built in and long withstanding relationships however there is a reason why coaches fear the PAW. Clemson offers a family environment on a beautiful campus voided of distraction while offering top notch education and Championship football. The word "family" becomes a recruiting tool but at Clemson it isn't manufacturing, phony and a mission statement but truly real that past, present and future Tigers speak of. This is truly a UM vs Clemson battle. And as a diehard Clemson fan that not only is an OSU graduate and Ohioan I always root for y'all against Luckeyenation!
UM has likewise always seen itself as a family-first football environment. Should be interesting, UM is headed for championship contention quickly and has a coaching staff known for pumping out professional players. And we take a backseat to none educationally.

UM will have to surpass Clemson's after graduation account to get him, this is their way of bringing in the recruits

The team having a "family atmosphere" is said by most players at most programs. The reason is because it's true. If you are practicing, playing, going to class, alive get with, and hanging out with the same people, a family dynamic develops.

It's funny when fans think they 're favorite program is the only one that has that. In a similar vein, most programs that the top players are considering, get guys into the NFL, are in contention for a championship, and provide a quality education if the student decides to pursue a quality education.

Reactions: rojo36
The team having a "family atmosphere" is said by most players at most programs. The reason is because it's true. If you are practicing, playing, going to class, alive get with, and hanging out with the same people, a family dynamic develops.

It's funny when fans think they 're favorite program is the only one that has that. In a similar vein, most programs that the top players are considering, get guys into the NFL, are in contention for a championship, and provide a quality education if the student decides to pursue a quality education.
Agreed

I agree with your statement and it piggybacks on my statement of "family" being used a recruiting tool. With that said not many programs have a true feel where a student athlete is seen as a son by the staff AFTER his playing days and that is not subjected to his performance on the field. There is a big difference from being a family and being love during your player career. The feeling if being part of something bigger has never been echo from University of SD and Stanford.

I'd be more worried if it was Alabama but I respect Clemson and they're an elite program. I love how they run down the hill when they take the field.

I wanna know if the 'Signing of the Stars' is going to have a live feed from ESPN to air at 1pm.
It would certainly influence the mood of the day/event...no matter who he picks.

I agree with your statement and it piggybacks on my statement of "family" being used a recruiting tool. With that said not many programs have a true feel where a student athlete is seen as a son by the staff AFTER his playing days and that is not subjected to his performance on the field. There is a big difference from being a family and being love during your player career. The feeling if being part of something bigger has never been echo from University of SD and Stanford.
It absolutely has been echoed, you're just being naive or ignorant. Ask just about any Harbaugh player you want, they will all tell you the same thing.... He'll go to war for you.

Reactions: St. Joe Blue 3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT