ADVERTISEMENT

We had a great run here at the Fort . . .

Djuan2

Michigan Man
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2014
By the end of tomorrow, things probably change just a little. Some won’t migrate (no idea why you wouldn’t), likely some new faces at the new place.

Kind of a bittersweet end to what has been a whole lot of fun here, but maybe a good way to let it all out on this side, and then start fresh on the other.

We lost. A painful loss indeed. We played hard. We looked like an elite team for 2.5 qtrs. MSU is very good. I feel like I went 10 rounds boxing after the game and then cooking a lovely meal for my family that took about 3.5 hours. Now off to a Halloween party for a couple of beverages, well earned I will say.

I am certainly struggling with this one, but I am feeling like after a good nights rest I am going to move off of this a bit quicker. I am excited by what I saw. We havent seen that level of play in a really long time offensively. We should win the next game and then head for a showdown against PSU, in my eyes a must win to not erase a lot of hard work.

We can compete with OSU. We can compete with any team in the B1G this year. That’s at least worth something.

Those kids must be feeling awful right now, Corum, JJ, some tough learning today. They will be better for it.

This place is awesome. Love the banter, the fun, the info, the mods, everything. Hopefully we can get something good going on the flip side.

Stay safe tonight and tomorrow.

Hate the term, but seems fitting here, Onward!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News