ADVERTISEMENT

Watched a couple of other games this weekend.

speedboys

Michigan Man
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2001
a few observations...

1) Mike Locksley seemed to have lost some weight since last season.
2) Bret Bielema seems to have found it.
3) Kind of glad Illinois' coaching staff wore blue when the team was in all orange. If the coaches wore orange, I think we'd have a Great Pumpkin sighting. Charlie Brown, where are you?
4) While M did not play well, there seems to be issues on other campuses, right Oregon, ND, and dare I even say PSU. Bama even looked like it was sleep walking for 3 quarters.
5) Beside the Loss the second worst thing coming out of the M/Texas game was that it made Rick Neuheisel look smart.
6) Was it just me of did Texas' OL look massive. tough to get around guys like that who can pass block and have the QB play they did. We should be thankful Ewers left OSu, although I still feel Day would not have utilized him as good as Sark has.
7) Say waht you will about MSU and Chiles, Marsh at WR is the real deal and given time they are a good combination. Never saw that game being close. Chiles is still turnover prone.
8) some of the teams ranked 15-25 in the polls really seem to have a lot of fleas in their own right. Could be why they will be in and out of those numbers all season. Right Iowa?
9) don't look know, but that Nebraska vs OSU game in a few weeks could be a lot more interesting than I thought at the start of the season. Clearly the Huskers seem to be on an uptrend. They won't win the conference, but this is not your Scott Frost Nebraska team.
10) Oklahoma is one of those 15-25 ranked teams which is overrated IMO. They'll come down to earth soon.

Reactions: Mphoto
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.