ADVERTISEMENT

VERY OT: Surgery update

WolverineKim02

Heisman
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2002
Long story short - lengthy ER visit a couple weeks ago, CT, ultrasounds and bloodwork indicate a bad gallbladder. And wow, the pain I had that night…just brutal. Hip surgeon and gallbladder guy feel (strongly) that the gallbladder will attack again soon and needs to come out before the big hip surgery.

So….gallbladder to come out next Monday Oct 11 (outpatient, laparoscopic and that better be the case!!), moved hip surgery from November 3 to Friday November 12 to give me a little more postop recovery time from the gallbladder. Go ahead and laugh. It really is almost comical at this point all that has occurred. Almost.

Prayers and good thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I’m very anxious about the hip surgery - MUCH more extensive than a replacement surgery and the rehab/recovery time is very lengthy. Plus when it was done on the right side it was brutally painful. I’m fighting depression about what the next months look like. So thankful I got to go to Nashville with my bestie beforehand. Anyway thank you!

GO BLUE!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News