ADVERTISEMENT

UM alum / Columbus Resident; Need 2 Tix to The Game on Nov. 25

jameswobryant

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2023
Hello everyone,

First time poster here. I am a 2014 alumnus of UofM and bleed maize and blue. As it would turn out, I have found myself working and living in Columbus, OH and engaged to a Buckeye. My fiancée Alexandra and her family have really let me hear it these past few years about my Michigan fandom and the noise has only grown in recent weeks as OSU/ ESPN and the corrupt powers that be have engaged in this political hit job on our team.

Long story short: My fiancée and I have attended The Game the last two years and I have joked with her and her family of buckeye fans that she is my “lucky charm.”

Our tickets fell through for The Game on Nov. 25 so I am in search of 2 tickets. I am willing to pay full freight, but hoping to avoid the excessive fees on the Seat Geeks and TicketMasters of the world.

Thanks in advance. Let me know if there are tickets out there.

Hello everyone,

First time poster here. I am a 2014 alumnus of UofM and bleed maize and blue. As it would turn out, I have found myself working and living in Columbus, OH and engaged to a Buckeye. My fiancée Alexandra and her family have really let me hear it these past few years about my Michigan fandom and the noise has only grown in recent weeks as OSU/ ESPN and the corrupt powers that be have engaged in this political hit job on our team.

Long story short: My fiancée and I have attended The Game the last two years and I have joked with her and her family of buckeye fans that she is my “lucky charm.”

Our tickets fell through for The Game on Nov. 25 so I am in search of 2 tickets. I am willing to pay full freight, but hoping to avoid the excessive fees on the Seat Geeks and TicketMasters of the world.

Thanks in advance. Let me know if there are tickets out there.
I could help you out with tickets. 602-692-4643 is my mobile. Go Blue!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT