ADVERTISEMENT

Tweeners

St. Joe Blue 3

All-American
Jan 11, 2011
St. Joseph, MI via Ann Arbor via Seattle
Not the obviously smoking hot ones, or the obviously not hot ones ... but focus on those "tweeners". Post your nominations for consideration, and then we can all vote or discuss whether we consider them ...hot or not.

I'll go first, and offer up Julia Louis-Dreyfus:

r-VEEP-JULIA-LOUIS-DREYFUS-large570.jpg

I vote hot.

What say you? Post your nominations too.

Last edited:
Yes this a board for discussing Michigan Football, but we should once in awhile put a little effort into broaching other important issues like civil rights, equality, bullying, political correctness and the other such issues. In this regard, I suggest we do a thread on the relative hotness of various members of the fairer sex.

Not the obviously smoking hot ones, or the obviously not hot ones ... but let's focus on those "tweeners". Post your nominations for consideration, and then we can all vote or discuss whether we consider them ...hot or not.
I'll go first, and offer up Julia Louis-Dreyfus:

r-VEEP-JULIA-LOUIS-DREYFUS-large570.jpg

I vote hot.

What say you? Post your nominations too.
I vote JLD hot. Not sure who that other chick is. Pretty hot in the 1st pic, looks a bit thick around the middle in the 2nd one.
Then again, I said I would probably bang Holly Rowe in that other thread...

Reactions: St. Joe Blue 3
I suppose that adding *s is better than denying me posting, but the censorship is still annoying. Would it have been better if I had said Jesus *f*u*c*k*i*n*g* Christ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT