ADVERTISEMENT

To Henschke/McCue's point (re: Michigan's pass game)...

ProducerJames

Letterman
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2022
As I watched replays of the 2022 season over...and over... again, I started to feel like there was something amiss with the narrative that Michigan simply didn't dial up enough pass plays to give themselves a shot at having a truly potent passing attack. So, I went through another re-watch of the season, really asking the question of whether it was a lack of opportunity or simply missed opportunities.

After the re-watch, my suspicions were validated. Then I heard @Josh Henschke and @Trevor McCue mention the same thing on numerous occasions. Since I recorded every game I decided to make a compilation video showcasing the point.

I'd love to hear any feedback you all have as well. As hinted at in the opening of the video, I realize that when it comes to "total passing attempts" Michigan doesn't even come close to some of the other premier teams in CFB, but I don't think that automatically means Michigan couldn't have a truly potent passing attack with the same amount of attempts that they had last year.

What say all of you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News