ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets to BYU

charcow

Junior
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2001
My son plays football at Hoover High in Alabama. They are off this week. We were going to the Auburn-MSU game but I just thought what the hell.....if we're doing a guys weekend, why not go to the big house. I grew up in Petoskey, went to Albion, but have been a Michigan fan my whole life...my dad use to take me. I flew him up to the first night game against Notre Dame (we both cried when Michigan scored at the end...catch was right in front of us....not bad for his first Michigan game), we've been to a State game where we got hammered. Went to the Sugar Bowl game against Vtech a few years ago.....went to the Championship game for hoops in ATL. That was sweet.

Anyway, and I hope this is appropriate, I'm going to buy tickets anyway and thought I would check if anyone on the board might have tickets they were willing to sell. If so, please email me at ccolwellcfs@yahoo.com.

Thanks and Go Blue.

If you're planning on stopping by Albion, head a little west to Marshall and check out Darkhorse, that is if you like beer. Anyways, there's ticket fairly reasonable on stubhub right now, around 50-60 dollars (that's like 30 dollars cheaper than the face.) Hope you make it. Go Blue

My son plays football at Hoover High in Alabama. They are off this week. We were going to the Auburn-MSU game but I just thought what the hell.....if we're doing a guys weekend, why not go to the big house. I grew up in Petoskey, went to Albion, but have been a Michigan fan my whole life...my dad use to take me. I flew him up to the first night game against Notre Dame (we both cried when Michigan scored at the end...catch was right in front of us....not bad for his first Michigan game), we've been to a State game where we got hammered. Went to the Sugar Bowl game against Vtech a few years ago.....went to the Championship game for hoops in ATL. That was sweet.

Anyway, and I hope this is appropriate, I'm going to buy tickets anyway and thought I would check if anyone on the board might have tickets they were willing to sell. If so, please email me at ccolwellcfs@yahoo.com.

Thanks and Go Blue.
I JUST got a text from the athletic department that they have some tix high up in section 33 for $80, if you're interested. I'm sure if you contact them they could point you in the right direction.

I JUST got a text from the athletic department that they have some tix high up in section 33 for $80, if you're interested. I'm sure if you contact them they could point you in the right direction.
section 33 is our old section, we got moved involuntarily to make more room for students haha. Anyway it's a good section, end zone, you of course lose something when the action is at the other end zone but you sure get great views when it's in yours and much of the way down the field.

Isn't that the student section?
no it's straight in the end zone-they tried to make it the student section one year when believe it or not they expanded it haha and I think moved over a bit but I believe it is now non students again. Most students seem to be in more of the curve of that end zone.

Thanks and Go Blue.
Earlier today stubhub had a lot of tickets, starting at $50.

Thanks and Go Blue.
I have 2 tix section 37 row 11 with seat cushions. Will sell for face.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT