ADVERTISEMENT

The Longhorn is back........

clob94

Junior
Aug 25, 2014
I told you guys you hit a home run with your hire. You got my dream hire. You got the best dad gum coach in college football. I was and remain envious of your hire.

Oh and to those that said Charlie Strong would get the job done here in Austin: if you feel so strongly about it, can I get you to do a straight up trade for Harbaugh?

I hope you guys get your stuff together. Most Michigan fans like and have a certain kinship with UT it seems.

And no, you can't have our coach. We went through a few sows ears before we got our silk wallet.

I told you guys you hit a home run with your hire. You got my dream hire. You got the best dad gum coach in college football. I was and remain envious of your hire.

Oh and to those that said Charlie Strong would get the job done here in Austin: if you feel so strongly about it, can I get you to do a straight up trade for Harbaugh?
I think Clappy is looking for a HC gig.

Texans deserve much better but I think you're ever so close to breaking through. UM had similar AD problems but Texas solved its problem much earlier than UM.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT