ADVERTISEMENT

The harbaugh blame is moronic

cwp

Michigan Man
Gold Member
Jan 24, 2002
There were a dozen times Um could have buried State. The players messed those plays that could have continued the route brewing, not to mention the def TD stolen feom
ojabo and Aiden.

The start JJ camp is dead. This was exactly what I said may happen and the reason he wasn’t starting. Enough. He’s great but his fumble at midfield IMO cost is an opportunity to end the game with likely 3-4:00 left.

I can’t believe how many reviews that were questionable went MSU way. The defensive TD that was reviewed and taken away robbed UM of 7points with 1:45 left in the 1st half

3rd quarter UM up 30-16 and it’s about to be a route, announcers even say State has to go for it bc they can’t stop UM offense: Then the 4th and 5 35 yd pass to the one yd line State converts a prayer. They don’t make that it looks like a blowout

TE Schoonmaker jumping on 4th and one in MSU territory when we are up 14 causing us to punt was a big **** Up too

Moutan should have picked the ball off when 30-22 12:57 in 4th. 2 plays later Walker 58 yd TD
It’s so bizarre

10:15 left UM in red zone McNamara slides on a run to the 16, spot is marked at the 19. Next play Henning was interfered/held in end zone and no call. Should have been 1st and goal on 5, settled for fg

7:58, UM up 33-30 and Henning returns dropped punt to midfield
McCarthy fumbles for 2nd time
Why the **** is he in when McNamara is playing mistake free , we have lead and he is playing great

He’s a remarkable talent but wtf

Another penalty: 3rd and 8 UM Mike Morris jumps offsides, state threw incomplete, gets second chance 3rd amd 3 converts

Cornelius was held and no call on the 4th down with 1:47 left. Announcers even said “Mich State got away with one “

I think we beat OSU

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News