ADVERTISEMENT

The emptiness of IU hoops under Crean continues...

maelfan

All-League
Aug 7, 2014
and no crying about injuries.

Other than IU's 10-1 run to start the game tonight vs NU, IU been out scored by 51 points in last three halves.

and no crying about injuries.

Other than IU's 10-1 run to start the game tonight vs NU, IU been out scored by 51 points in last three halves.
It's a fact though about losing 3 starters to injuries. That would kill us. "74

It's a fact though about losing 3 starters to injuries. That would kill us. "74
Don't want to hear it. Injuries happen. Nobody cried for UM the last two years between major. Injuries to Levert, Walton, Irvin and albrecht. Not to mention scorching the big ten in '14 and being one shot away from the final four without McGary for 3/4 of the season.

Don't want to hear it. Injuries happen. Nobody cried for UM the last two years between major. Injuries to Levert, Walton, Irvin and albrecht. Not to mention scorching the big ten in '14 and being one shot away from the final four without McGary for 3/4 of the season.

Not just anyone , Our Board brings it up as well, and it is, ( I have coached FB, rack and MBB in HS) a part of every year's success or failure. "74

Not just anyone , Our Board brings it up as well, and it is, ( I have coached FB, rack and MBB in HS) a part of every year's success or failure. "74
But that's my point. Happens to everyone. He has plenty of 4-5 start talent all over his roster whether one, two or three guys are out. The guy is by far one of the most overrated coaches in college the last 15 years.

But that's my point. Happens to everyone. He has plenty of 4-5 start talent all over his roster whether one, two or three guys are out. The guy is by far one of the most overrated coaches in college the last 15 years.
Bu he sure can recruit. I'll give you my take from 15 years of HS MBB. I' by far not a good coach. I know basic offenses vs Man and zone , and lean more on defense. We'd have great teams when I had 5-6 really good players and when I had 1-2 "players" we'd struggle. I see the same in college. When you have a Duke bench you have a tough time picking the next Mac All-American - (smile) when you recruit like JB it is a real dilemma. "74

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT