ADVERTISEMENT

Texas A&M to seek Franklin if Sumlin is fired

Seeking Franklin right after seeking Saban!! He going nowhere..............

$$$$ talks and we will see where that Texas oil money lands. I do not view Franklin as an honorable person and he is apt to do anything. I lost all respect when he allegedly told his team at Vanderbilt not to cooperate with the rape investigation. The players were convicted after he left for Penn State. I do not care for his self-centered post game comments and his lack of respect for the game.

$$$$ talks and we will see where that Texas oil money lands. I do not view Franklin as an honorable person and he is apt to do anything. I lost all respect when he allegedly told his team at Vanderbilt not to cooperate with the rape investigation. The players were convicted after he left for Penn State. I do not care for his self-centered post game comments and his lack of respect for the game.

You're just making up bullshit. I hope we put a beating on your wolverines.

PSU OC is responsible for their turnaround, Moorehead is the one people should be after.

Then is Don Brown responsible for us being an inch away from the playoffs last year and for giving Harbaugh a respectable record this year.

Franklin is their head coach and deserves as much or more credit for their turnaround following the UM game last year as Harbaugh does for the post Hoke bump.

Franklin's a Pennsylvania boy doing exactly what he's always dreamed of doing. Seriously, A&M can bring it, he's going no where.

Reactions: step.eng69
Then is Don Brown responsible for us being an inch away from the playoffs last year and for giving Harbaugh a respectable record this year.

Franklin is their head coach and deserves as much or more credit for their turnaround following the UM game last year as Harbaugh does for the post Hoke bump.

HUGE difference. PSU sucked until Moorehead arrived.

Coordinators make all the difference. Franklin and Kelly were on hot seats until they made changes, now they look like brilliant coaches.

Franklin was smart enough to make a change. Harbaugh not so smart

Harbaugh has Michigan on track. The press blew UM expectations up this year not true fans that follow the team. You dont lose 43 SENIORS and expect to play for a title when you had some huge holes in recruiting in Hokes last couple years. The young guys UM has brought in are quicker, bigger and more athletic then Michigan has probably ever had. Laugh while you can because Michigan is on its way to one hell of a run under Jim Harbaugh. These young guys on offense will break all kinds of records be time they leave in 4 years.

Do you realize how flawed that logic is?

Who was the last national champion who didn't have great coordinators? They pretty much all go on to be head coaches.

how is it flawed your offense sucked before moorehead your offense will suck again when he leaves. Franklin's game management alone has cost you more then 1 game. Its funny how some psu fans actually give credit on the TURNAROUND to the right guy while other actually think its franklin. He hired the right guy woohoo he also hired the wrong guys before. We will find out soon enough when Moorehead leaves because he will, good offers will come shortly because others will see it the same way I do and offer him a head coaching job. I give it 1 year after he leaves and the offense will start to fall apart again. Maybe you will get lucky and franklin will split and they will promote moorehead

Do you realize how flawed that logic is?

Who was the last national champion who didn't have great coordinators? They pretty much all go on to be head coaches.

your 2nd ? No way Id hire clemson offensive coordinators, its all Swinney. there is a ton of coordinators that have left great coaches to fail

how is it flawed your offense sucked before moorehead your offense will suck again when he leaves. Franklin's game management alone has cost you more then 1 game. Its funny how some psu fans actually give credit on the TURNAROUND to the right guy while other actually think its franklin. He hired the right guy woohoo he also hired the wrong guys before. We will find out soon enough when Moorehead leaves because he will, good offers will come shortly because others will see it the same way I do and offer him a head coaching job. I give it 1 year after he leaves and the offense will start to fall apart again. Maybe you will get lucky and franklin will split and they will promote moorehead

Their offense struggled post sanctions. The cream is rising to the top. Michigan
out-recruited PSU 4 out of the last 5 years. That is going to change from here on.

Franklin > Harbaugh

When is Harbaugh going to hire the right guy? What is your excuse?

While Michigan is taking trips to Rome, PSU is practicing. .

Last edited:
Their offense struggled post sanctions. The cream is rising to the top. Michigan
out-recruited PSU 4 out of the last 5 years. That is going to change from here on.

Franklin > Harbaugh

When is Harbaugh going to hire the right guy? What is your excuse?

While Michigan is taking trips to Rome, PSU is practicing. .

ok so now were changing subject to Harbaugh and thats cool, your coach is 1-2 and against him. UM was supposed to have down year, f*ck the press, we lost 43 seniors, 10 of 11 defensive starters. Harbaugh is the right guy, Michigan is right on track. Our 2 best wr's are straight our of high school, our best offensive tackle is hurt, we are on our 2nd string qb, we are the youngest team in the country. We have almost no one left from 14 and 15 so you actually out recruited us and thats what your seeing on the field right now. Anyone that actually follows UM picked us to go 8-4 because they actually know the roster.

your nuts if you actually think psu will out recruit UM every year

I have no doubt Michigan is headed in the right direction.

ok so now were changing subject to Harbaugh and thats cool, your coach is 1-2 and against him. UM was supposed to have down year, f*ck the press, we lost 43 seniors, 10 of 11 defensive starters. Harbaugh is the right guy, Michigan is right on track. Our 2 best wr's are straight our of high school, our best offensive tackle is hurt, we are on our 2nd string qb, we are the youngest team in the country. We have almost no one left from 14 and 15 so you actually out recruited us and thats what your seeing on the field right now. Anyone that actually follows UM picked us to go 8-4 because they actually know the roster.

your nuts if you actually think psu will out recruit UM every year

I have no doubt Michigan is headed in the right direction.

Its true you lost 43 seniors and an argument can be made for others (press etc.) putting forth unrealistic expectations on this years Michigan team. But, how did that senior laden team finish up? Didn't they lose three of their last four?
I'm obviously a PSU fan, but unlike some, I think Harbaugh is an excellent coach and good for Michigan and college football in general. However, last years senior heavy team disappointed with 3 losses. If this team goes 8-4 or 9-3 I think they have achieved a great deal.

Its true you lost 43 seniors and an argument can be made for others (press etc.) putting forth unrealistic expectations on this years Michigan team. But, how did that senior laden team finish up? Didn't they lose three of their last four?
I'm obviously a PSU fan, but unlike some, I think Harbaugh is an excellent coach and good for Michigan and college football in general. However, last years senior heavy team disappointed with 3 losses. If this team goes 8-4 or 9-3 I think they have achieved a great deal.

Ill tell you I was disappointed and still am with the Iowa loss last year and this years msu loss other then that I think Harbaugh has been awesome. I was fine with the fsu game we could of easily won it and we were without our mister everything Jabrill Peppers, He was the heart and soul of our team. Speight missed a ton of deep balls to wide open wr's or we would of beat Iowa and the osu game should of at least resulted in some official firings from the big ten. There are plenty of replays on how bad we were screwed by officials in that game but even with all those f'd up calls or non calls we turned the ball over way to many times.The coaches had a terrific game plan and we should of killed osu. It was senior leadership last year but they werent Harbaughs players and most the experts said Harb would only win 7 games his first year and like 8or9 his second. A ton of people said there was no talent hardly at all in AnnArbor and wouldnt be for a few years.

I just listened to a Steve Deace podcast and he said there are a few other coaches that had a bad 3rd year, sometimes the roster just dictates a rebuilding year or two but all 3 of these coaches rebounded in a big way and I expect Harbaugh will too.

2002 LSU 13 8 5 0 .615 8.35 3.42 14 10 Cotton Bowl-L
2009 Michigan State 13 6 7 0 .462 2.52 1.68 Alamo Bowl-L Dantonio
2007 Florida 13 9 4 0 .692 18.06 6.83 6 3 13 Capital One Bowl-L Meyer

Spot on Marshall! It's weird, as it unfolded last season I was quite disappointed with our finish. After the fact.....the off season & as this season started I became more & more furious that we didn't take down Iowa & close out O$U. HUGE disappointment we didn't get into that B1G title game. The door was wide open for us. Granted our running game was still mediocre at best but with the loaded D.....strong special teams & adequate passing game with veteran receivers we should have been in Indy. I don't think we could have made any noise in a final 4 situation but you have to get to Indy before you can think that big!! OH, wait a minute. Maybe not? ;)

Reactions: RobBliz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT