ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Sunday Night Recruiting Scoop From Massive Weekend

EJ Holland

Recruiting Monkey
Apr 25, 2019
Chicago
I'm only giving a brief rundown tonight. I'll have a lot more in Into The Blue tomorrow.

*** I said going into the weekend that my confidence level in Michigan landing Rivals100 Josh Conerly was a 4 — I put in a pick before his trip. That confidence level has gone up to a 6.5. I've heard a lot of positive things. I'm excited to catch up directly with Conerly and his father tomorrow. They just left Ann Arbor not too long ago.

*** The chances of flipping five-star DB Domani Jackson have increased significantly. One super cool thing I got from today. Will Johnson and Domani got alone time in The Big House with nobody else around. They walked around the field and Will told him 'this is our dream.' It was a special moment between two friends. I know Domani's father, Randy, is a lifelong Michigan fan and is onboard with whatever Domani wants to do. Michigan helped itself with his mother as well.

*** Michigan is also making things really interesting with Notre Dame ATH commit Amorion Walker. I could see him flipping to the Wolverines — maybe not now but down the line. Ron Bellamy has put in a ton of work here. I'm told he absolutely loved the trip.

*** All has been quiet with monster defensive tackle Kenneth Grant. He has been keeping a low profile and seems to be getting a little overwhelmed with the recruiting process. However, I still like where Michigan stands especially after the weekend.

*** I feel confident in my pick for fellow mammoth DT Deone Walker. Michigan just has to keep winning. Same goes for top edge rusher target Joshua Josephs.

*** Michigan has pulled even with Oregon in the race for late rising DB Damani Dent. He will announce his decision on Oct. 10.

*** I'm still not super optimistic with four-star LB Lander Barton, but the visit couldn't have gone any better. He loved the way the defense played.

*** Y'all know the situation with five-star DT Walter Nolen. It's NIL or bust. We'll see if Michigan decides to play the game. As far as the visit, his mom loved it, and that has to count for something. There is still an outside chance.

*** Key OL target Mark Nabou had a blast on campus. He has now visited twice and is planning to come back for an OV later this fall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News