ADVERTISEMENT

Some great reading on BWI this week

I'll have to check out "the" BWI.

Now what fan base is full of folk who use the word "the" all the time? Hmmmm.
yea its called the bwi thats what i call it. you dont get to dictate what teams i root for and what boards i like to contribute too. at least i add to the convarsation and give good insite on Penn States program at least or i try to help opposing fans out with infermation on our team. ive been respectful the whole time ive posted.

yea its called the bwi thats what i call it. you dont get to dictate what teams i root for and what boards i like to contribute too. at least i add to the convarsation and give good insite on Penn States program at least or i try to help opposing fans out with infermation on our team. ive been respectful the whole time ive posted.

You definitely add to the conversation.
I wouldn't jump to conclusions on that "good incite" part though.

Reactions: kybuckeye2

An imposter with chronic spelling mistakes (and a chronic lack of Capitalization). It's a unique shtick, I'll give you that.

Reactions: GoBlue_since1985
An imposter with chronic spelling mistakes (and a chronic lack of Capitalization). It's a unique shtick, I'll give you that.
It couldn't be more obvious and pretty funny that so many BWI'ers don't realize it. Between the spelling, always using there, their, they're and your, you're incorrectly and constantly writing "at least" multiple times in one sentence it is painfully obvious he is trying to make psu look stooopid.

It couldn't be more obvious and pretty funny that so many BWI'ers don't realize it. Between the spelling, always using there, their, they're and your, you're incorrectly and constantly writing "at least" multiple times in one sentence it is painfully obvious he is trying to make psu look stooopid.

At the risk of getting myself a 30-day ban (it's happened before) --- part of the reason BWI attracts "the pnnylion types" is because Tom's not the reddest apple on the tree himself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT