ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Some Georgia perspective regarding Jadyn Davis

Josh Henschke

Publisher
Staff
Oct 26, 2021
I perceive Georgia to be Michigan’s biggest competition in the race for Jadyn Davis. After talking to a source connected with the Georgia recruiting scene, I was able to get a better feel for how things are going with the Bulldogs’ recruitment.

Davis took a visit to Athens on Friday and, of course, will be at the BBQ on Sunday in Ann Arbor.

From our source, the Georgia program feels as if it’s running in the top group for Davis. Obviously confident but not proclaiming anything about where it sits. The big takeaway is that they don’t clearly feel like they’re the leader, perhaps in the top two or three. Opinion here, this makes me feel Michigan’s confidence is well-placed.

Another reason for my confidence is that Georgia’s plan at quarterback is going to come down to who commits first: Jadyn Davis or Julian Sayin.

According to our source, Sayin appears the closest to a commitment (and is still a five-star talent). Thus, Sayin’s pledge would end the Bulldogs’ pursuit of Davis.

I know many people get nervous anytime Michigan is going after someone Georgia is prioritizing but I still feel good, if not better, about Davis after talking to our source.

Tomorrow is an important day. I am not expecting fireworks to happen but I can never rule it out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News