ADVERTISEMENT

Sobering Thought

garlik

Senior
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2003
Our 5 Conference wins are against the 5 bottom teams, who have a combined (conference) record of 6-24.

A win is a win. Michigan went into Rutgers and beat them with a patch work line-up. Something Wisconsin didn't do.

Given the makeup of our team this year, I will take any win. It's obvious we don't have a strong team this year, particularly after losing Levert, but Beilein will do his best to develop the talent on team to get them ready to compete for the Big Ten championship next year. Beilein will get the team to play hard but I'm honestly not planning on many more wins this season.

I'm cou8nting wins , period! I count 4 more to get there. Even if

it's a play in. If not that then NIT to get a few more home games and a few more weeks of practice with a very young team. I don't know who we can get these 4 , but on any given day , more time working together, lot's of challenges and opportunities ahead. Now I will be down a bit already knowing that down the road will be a few blowouts -Wiscky, @ IU is always a real tough ne and the MSU / OSU games. But I look for 4 more and maybe 1 in the BTT. GBGB"74

I see potentially 2 more wins...maybe. One upset at home but it's

going to be tough but I agree...getting to the NIT would be a big positive.

I am looking at a team that competes and some of these guys show improvement. What made the Rutgers game impressive...wasn't just the W...but Dawkins showing some things along with Max B. Player development is the key going forward...even more than the W unless it gets them into the NIT.

Reality Man

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT