ADVERTISEMENT

So for the Fire Moore crowd a few questions???...

Minocm

Heisman
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2011
Wolverine Lake
1) Our OL last year graduated the top 6 guys. All either went drafted or signed with an NFL team. Zinter and Keegan were studs. The other guys were above average. On our current top 6 besides Hinton since he's injured who is an NFL lineman? Maybe the LG. The rest are a long way off.

2) WR room
Roman and CJO were again NFL caliber. Now it maybe unfair to these current guys based on the aweful QB play but for fun could any of these guys get drafted in April. Let me help you.....Nope

3)
RB

Love Mullings but who's better Blake or Mullings. Not fair because Blake was a top all time back but that's my point. Blake made bad blocking work he was that good

4)

Now the cherry on top. Yes the QB room. We just saw the best QB maybe ever to play at Michigan in 2022 and 2023 in JJ. Not by stats but by winning and leadership. We have Orji, Warren and Tuttle who are all fine young men. Will be great leaders of something just not on a football field. Davis doesn't count he's a freshman.

So in closing the blaming of More and Csmpbell while having some validity you can't expect the offense to run like the past two years. We have limited QB play. We have a very shaky Oline, WRs that are just guys potentially. Yes the portal the portal but the portal was basically empty. I ask anyone if this QB room was at Oregon, Georgia, Texas, Alabama, Ole Miss, OSU, Miami or even Penn State what would there record be with our schedule. Give Michigan Ewers, JJ, Carson from Georgia or even Will Howard and we are 6-1 and probably give Texas a game. Maybe not win it but a game. You can't win a horserace with a three legged horse. Yep it sucks yep were all going to hear about but it takes one victory to hopefully get there confidence back.
oh yeah and we lost are defensive Captain in Rod Moore. Almost forgot about him. No arguments needed just food for thought. Enjoy the week everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.