ADVERTISEMENT

Simply overwhelmed by y’all and just wanna say

WolverineKim02

Heisman
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2002
that we can argue and be silly, be pissy to each other and be really wonderful, be happy and be downright depressed about our teams, but in the end …. This is a (very) special place and there are a whole lot of really wonderful peeps here. Thank you all so so much. There aren’t words to let you know what it, and you, mean to me. Seriously.

And just need to add a little something about Mr. Christopher Balas. Don’t know if he had enough facial hair weekly to need to shave when I first met him, lol, but let me tell you: He is a caring, great human. He gets accused of things that aren’t true (sometimes by me hahaha), he puts up with all of us daily, but more importantly for me, he is a friend who I know is there for me. It is real and not superficial or pretend. If I sometimes get on his nerves a little too much he will let me know, and vice versa, cuz he’s like family to me. I would do anything for the guy. (Crawling in pain and agony with narcotics and IV’s if necessary hahaha).

Enjoy every day. Agree. Disagree. Joke around. Be serious. Yep it’s just a Michigan sports board, but the people in it are much more than that. Cherish it.

GO BLUE!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News