ADVERTISEMENT

Sharpening The Edge: Our 37-21 record + daily picks (Jan. 5)

brandonjustice

Senior Editor
Staff
May 24, 2016
Woodhaven, MI
Many of you requested I keep a daily tracker on our record. Dating back to my first picks since our launch (Nov. 1), Sharpening The Edge is 37-21 (2-1 in Dog of the Day). That's a +17 unit mark. If you guys want me to continue keeping this novice with picks and records, we will. If you want to start tracking units, that's a whole different ball game. Here is the writeup I like to refer to when showing someone "how to" bet on sports more logically: https://www.livebetting.net/strategy/bankroll/

Now, after getting BEAT UP last night -- I'm looking at you, Sacramento -- we are back and better for today's tilt with the board.

Sticking with the same format as yesterday. I've still got some serious family things to tend to, so I apologize for being crunched for time with writing out previews for each game.

NBA:
Game: SAS @ BOS, 7:30PM ET
Edges: SAS getting 78-percent of money to 42-percent of bets. Sharps targeting Spurs, even some money coming in on ML (but stick with spread here, sprinkle ML if you see fit.) Dejounte Murray coming back, clean injury sheet for SAS.
Pick: SAS +7.5

Game
: ATL @ SAC, 10:00PM ET
Edges: SAC off a back-to-back, Trae Young is back and just dropped 56. 74-percent money to 45-percent of bets on ATL. Sharps all over ATL, moving them from +2 to -2.5 on the road.
Pick: ATL -2.5

NCAAB:
Game: UMASS @ RICH, 7:00PMET
Edges: Strong sharp moves on RICH. The line moved from 9 out to 10.5 in Richmond's favor. A jarring 97-percent(!!) of the money is on RICH compared to just 23-percent of the tickets.
Pick: RICH -10.5

Game
: BAMA @ FLA, 7:00PMET
Edges: 99-percent of the cash (!!!) on FLA, 60-percent of bets. I'll take our last money differential as a stronger signal, but this one still stands out on the board. Sharps have also come in here, pushing the line out a half-point and maybe some more before tip. I love our good friend, Colin Castleton, in this one.
Pick: FLA -1.5

DOUBLE DAILY SPECIAL
Game
: MSU @ NEB, 7:00PMET
Edges: Again with the money today, a lot of signals out there, and this one is another monstrous one. 99-percent of the money is on MSU compared to 43-percent of the bets. Our Nebraska Rivals site is also writing about expecting a rough one tonight. I'll take the edge of the educated ones to go along with the signals. Oh, and we're not done here. The under is getting taken to the bank, too, with sharps all over it moving it from 150.5 to 149 or lower in most markets. There's also money here with 87-percent of the money on the under to 33-percent of tickets.
Picks: MSU -15.5, U149

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News