ADVERTISEMENT

SEC bans coaches from attending Exposure U

They are not just mad at Michigan. They are blasting the Big Ten for doing this and Notre Dame has been doing it actually longer than the Big Ten. The over signing down here is ridiculous and out of control as is the admittance of kids to BOTH SEC and ACC universities who they know do NOT have the academic background to graduate. The Big Ten (With OSU's) national championship and now having to deal with Harbaugh at Michigan is beginning to see their football dominance dwindle and they are whining about it. That is what this is all about.

They are not just mad at Michigan. They are blasting the Big Ten for doing this and Notre Dame has been doing it actually longer than the Big Ten. The over signing down here is ridiculous and out of control as is the admittance of kids to BOTH SEC and ACC universities who they know do NOT have the academic background to graduate. The Big Ten (With OSU's) national championship and now having to deal with Harbaugh at Michigan is beginning to see their football dominance dwindle and they are whining about it. That is what this is all about.
Well, with Delaney coming out today and taking a shot at the SEC, I think it's safe to say that there is a bit of an attack on the SEC right now.

For those who missed it, Delaney came out and said that if they're going to talk about these camps, they better also be talking about oversigning, greyshirting, and flipping recruits. In other words, if you want to talk about the word fair, let's include the student athletes in the fairness category and end the oversigning and surprise grayshirting.

Well, with Delaney coming out today and taking a shot at the SEC, I think it's safe to say that there is a bit of an attack on the SEC right now.

For those who missed it, Delaney came out and said that if they're going to talk about these camps, they better also be talking about oversigning, greyshirting, and flipping recruits. In other words, if you want to talk about the word fair, let's include the student athletes in the fairness category and end the oversigning and surprise grayshirting.
Slive and Swofford can suck it.

Slive and Swofford can suck it.
I think this was a chess move by Harbaugh. I think instead of complaining about the oversigning practices in the SEC, he set up shop in their back yard, got them to complain, and then used the conference's response to bring up what makes the SEC slimy. Now we're going to have plenty of issues raised and it comes in a reactionary manner.

In other news, Swarbrick is actually on our side on this one. I guess Brian Kelley has been doing these camps for a while, and Swarbrick came out and said that if the NCAA decides to ban them, they better be prepared for an antitrust lawsuit.

You forgot about Sparty kicking yer ass repeatedly lately with many more years of that to come!

I love Harbaugh here. If he was anywhere else, I'd call him a complete dick.

Get ready to be hated (even more) by every other school in the nation.

It sounds like something Urban would do and get trashed on this board.

I say take advantage of any possible rule you can. Worst case senario is that you loose your amazing head coach and get a better one, right?

It sounds like something Urban would do and get trashed on this board.

I say take advantage of any possible rule you can. Worst case senario is that you loose your amazing head coach and get a better one, right?
He would also have been destroyed on your board when he was still with the Gators, and you know it.

Last edited:
You forgot about Sparty kicking yer ass repeatedly lately with many more years of that to come!

I think Harbaugh can handle Tressel's protege in East Lansing for many years to come. Sparty, despite their little run against UM and I mean very little, is still very much the little brother to UM. You guys are so scared about the Harbaugh hire it is ridiculous. Guess what? you should be because Dicktonio will find out the hard way just like Pete Carroll did at USC about Harbugh's teams.

I think Harbaugh can handle Tressel's protege in East Lansing for many years to come. Sparty, despite their little run against UM and I mean very little, is still very much the little brother to UM. You guys are so scared about the Harbaugh hire it is ridiculous. Guess what? you should be because Dicktonio will find out the hard way just like Pete Carroll did at USC about Harbugh's teams.
Spartan fans are shakin' in their boots, terrified of what's gonna come! Ha! Where are all the recruits just lining up to play for the has beens?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT