ADVERTISEMENT

Saw an article that said Michigan should call...

Macdaddy7657

Heisman
Gold Member
Jul 10, 2011
These 5 guys to be the next HC at Michigan.

1. David Shaw Stanford
2. Mike Stoops Kentucky
3. Matt Campbell ISU.
4. Dave Aranda Baylor
5. Tom Allen Indiana

My answer is none of them! How do you break up a staff that just beat osu...won the B1G...and went to the CFP?

The current staff are proven recruiters and to have someone come in and break that up...no way.

How many championships has Shaw won? Hell he's an 8-4 coach...period.

Stoops can't win when he cheats so there's that.

Matt overrated Campbell returned all 22 starters and went 6-6. I get it it's ISU but he's NEVER won 10 games and 9 twice.

Intrigued by Aranda. Incredible defensive mind. Lots if energy but the only way he comes is if he doesn't mess with the staff in place. Big 12 champ in his 2nd year.

Allen is a high energy cheer leader...gets the most out of his people. That says 2020 was a fluke...they averaged 3 take aways a game ...2021 they came back down to earth and didn't have 15 in 12 games...2 -10 ...who would hire a 2-10 guy after you just won the B1G and made the playoff...this is the biggest joke of all.

Hire Gattis or go after Aranda but he can only replace the DC and Jay Harbaugh.

This is my OPINION...I would like you input on who's next...no need to attack my opinion just justify yours even of you are hugh Matt Campbell fan. I won't attack your opinion. Let's all try and be civil

Lastly...this is for all of us a crazy time...what's really crazy is if JH doesn't leave.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News