ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions for UM and MSU this season

Lake Tahoe Spartan

All-League
Sep 7, 2008
I see MSU as 10-2 with losses to OSU & PSU.
I see UM as 9-3 with losses to OSU, MSU, ND.
I see OSU playing Wisconsin for the big ten title.
What say you?

By the way I'll take UM in BB this season 2and0 in conferance what you say
I don't know what to think yet about this years bball team. MSU lost a lot and will take a step back from 30-5. I could see UM winning both but I will go with a split for now.

You really think UM will have a harder time with Wisconsin at home, then OSU,MSU, and ND on the road?
Wiscy is good so 50/50 maybe 51/49 UofM because of home game. Thanks GO BLUE ALWAYS I'm going to the practice on Sunday But i have inside info that the oline is a whole lot better than we have seen in quite a while. I don't have any doubts about the defense they are probably the best in the country this year.

Wishful thinking
After watching the Buckeyes, I will change my mind on this one, OSU will go undefeated in the B10. UofM would beat ND if we could play them again. The rest of my predictions will stay the same. Now go post somewhere else, you are irrelevant here.

Any update on your predictions?
I like UofM in all three of the next games. I do think that Sparty will get waxed next week at PSU. Wisconsin has not shown me much since they got beat. Sparty will be a test because they hate us and it is in their stadium. I see a 3-7 point win for us. Penn State comes to the Big House after that and I predict Harbaugh will have them ready and we will see some things in the game plan we have not seen. It will be close but I think we win. Do you have any info one Dwumfor and Gary injuries? Thanks GO BLUE ALWAYS

After watching the Buckeyes, I will change my mind on this one, OSU will go undefeated in the B10. UofM would beat ND if we could play them again. The rest of my predictions will stay the same. Now go post somewhere else, you are irrelevant here.
O-3 nuff said

What do you mean by 0-3 Uof M will beat PSU, they took care of Wiscy I lke them at Msu and I think they have a GOOD chance at OSU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT