ADVERTISEMENT

Philanthropic-B1G, UMICH tie in.

Brad0710

Sophomore
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Hello All,

Just a shot in the dark. Once you see up close what these kids go through fighting cancer, you will suck up your pride and beg for help for them.

Quick backstory,

I am Vice Chairman of Cal's Angels. A Midwest Pediatric Cancer Organization(501c3). We raise roughly 3 million per year with a mission tag line of WAR ( Wishes, Awareness, Research). I started a bike ride in 2019 called W.A.R. on Wheels. (WOW)
WOW 1 was 2600 miles from Santa Monica to Chicago over 38 days.
WOW 2 was 24 straight hours 240 miles(COVID, couldnt get hotels etc...) University of Iowa Stead Family to Chicago.
WOW 3 (last year) was 1200 miles from Mt. Rushmore to Chicago over 14 days
WOW 4 is a Tour de Michigan from Mackinac to Chicago stopping in A2 and riding into The Big House. Just under 800 miles in 7 days.

I have finalized a deal to have the BIG Ten Cancer Research Consortium start clinical research for Pediatrics (they haven't done it before as funding came only from drug companies) The money raised on our ride is restricted funds to research only and will go to with Mott or B1G CRC. We have funded research last year at U of Iowa Stead Family from last years ride. This year will go to BIG Ten potentially led by Dr. Mody at Mott Childrens or directly to Mott pending a variety of clinical trials he has sent me for review and approval.

Take a look at the link and I would love to have you earn tax deductions helping kids fight this horrendous disease.

Thanks !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News