ADVERTISEMENT

OTish: Penn State Michigan State schedules

May 28, 2021
I'm looking at these teams schedules. Good Lord, it will be tough for them.

Penn State plays
At Purdue
At Auburn
Minnesota
At Michigan
Ohio State
Michigan State

The top half of that schedule is very tough for this team to play against. Also, considering they play Maryland and two other road conference games against Rutgers and Indiana and who knows how good northwestern might be.

Michigan State plays
At Washington (Michael penix Will be an upgrade)
At Michigan
At Penn State
Ohio State
At Maryland
Crossover games include Wisconsin, Minnesota and at Illinois.
They do get Rutgers and Indiana at home

I don't know. Is it just me or does it seem like both of these teams really have a very challenging schedule this year? I mean Penn State could very easily have two losses with Ohio State and Michigan. Not to mention a third loss in that top half somewhere. If they get upset by anybody I could see eight and four being a middle of the road season for them. Same with Michigan State. They'll lose to Ohio State. You know harbaugh is going to be ready for them this year and gunning. They play at Penn State to end the year. And that road game against Washington. They're not going to be facing the Washington team we did! And with a team like Maryland looming, I could easily see these teams dropping to eight and four. They could do better but they could also easily do worse. I don't know. I just thought this was an interesting take/look at these teams and their schedules.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News