ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Seems like a lot of bull goes on at Rivals so ....

BonanzaBlue

Heisman
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Salem, South Carolina 29676
I will add bit!!

Here in Sunny South Carolina there is a large Black Angus operation just outside of Seneca. There are several bulls that hold sway over about three hundred cows. Three bulls, one old, one middle aged and a young bull were discussing a possible new bull joining the group. It was rumored he was a very mean bull - didn't take any bull from anyone...so to speak.

The day he arrived the container containing the new bull was shaking back and forth and you could hear the snorting and stomping of a very large, mean bull!! As the staff worked to move the new bull out of the transport vehicle the other three bulls decided how they would mollify the new, mean bull!

The older bull said he could spare 50 or 60 of his cows to the mean bull to calm the new bull down. The middle aged bull, with fewer cows than the older bull decided to follow suit with 20 to 30 of his flock of cows. The young bull, with nothing to offer just yet began to huff and puff , snorting mightily and banging around in the pen as the new mean bull was unloaded.

Stunned by the aggressive behavior of the young bull the other two asked, in astonishment, why he was challenging the huge, mean bull that was coming across to meet them.

The young bull replied " I just want him to know that I am a bull."

And there you have it!

BB:):)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News