ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I’m really excited (and a thank you)…

Josh Henschke

Publisher
Staff
Oct 26, 2021
As some of you are aware, I was born in Australia and moved to the states in 2000. My dad still lives over there and has done most of the visiting and I haven’t made a return visit since leaving.

My sister is currently over there visiting right now and she inspired me to make a trip of my own. I’m excited that I will be heading there in December to spend Christmas with my family and being able to go and check out where I grew up in Melbourne. I booked my flight today and I’m really excited and emotional about it, it’s special to me. It’s a big thing.

I’ll be there December 14-29 and will obviously still be working, it’ll be a bit of an adjustment with a 14 hour time difference with football and basketball but I am so fortunate to have a great group of guys I trust to help hold it down for me.

The reason why I bring this up is that I wouldn’t be able to do this without this job and, most importantly, without you. You have made my wildest dreams come true in so many ways and you all have helped me achieve one of my biggest ones I had on my list. As I said, it’s very special and emotional for me to be able to do this and I truly couldn’t be able to do it without you all.

Thank you, again, for everything. It’s going to be a long wait until December!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.