ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Game of Thrones, S07E06: Beyond the Wall — SPOILERS!!!

kbh19

Heisman
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2005
DFW
Stunning episode tonight. It pretty much ran the gamut... from exhilarating to heartbreaking to perilous, all in just a matter of minutes.

Visually, this show has no peer, IMO. The aerial shots of the ranging party north of the wall were fantastic.

I'm not sure how a lot of this episode will hold up on repeated viewings, but damn, in the moment, it was great.

Random thoughts...
  • Tormund dropping knowledge on Jon regarding pride... Mance Rayder was a great man. A proud man. The king beyond the wall, and never bent the knee. How many of his people died for his pride?
  • Why is Jon trying to return Longclaw to Jorah before the mission is completed?
  • Arya vs. Sansa — Throwing verbal haymakers at each other.
  • The Hound and Tormund... I could listen to these two conversate all night.
  • Beric and Jon. Great scene! I am the shield that guards the realms of men. Maybe we don't need to understand more than that; Maybe, that's enough?
  • Dany delivers a savage attack on Tyrion... Perhaps, if you planned for the short term, we wouldn't have lost Dorne and Highgarden.
  • Jon Snow 2 – White Walkers 0
  • Sandor Clegane... Every lord I've ever met's been a c**t. Don't see why the Lord of Light should be any different.
  • Dany mounting up to save the day. This time she's bringing the whole family.
  • Tormund... Noooooooooooo! I almost cried.
  • The Night King with the ultimate Hail Mary throw... he goes full-on Kordell Stewart, and strikes Viserion out of the sky. WTF?
  • Uncle Benjen to the rescue! How was there no time for him to get on the horse though?
  • Beric: We'll meet again Clegane. The Hound: F**king hope not.
  • Jon Snow will bend the knee. Dany is brought to tears.
  • When the wights pulled Viserion out of the water; where did the gigantic anchor chains come from?
  • The Night King has a new mount...
Dragon.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News