Alonso X
Stroll X

Haas
Magnussen X
GIOVINAZZI

Williams
Albon X
SARGEANT

This is super fluid, and I could be wrong on all of it.

Things we know;
Piastri has a deal with McLaren they are just waiting on the contract board ruling. At this point Alpine are not likely to force Piastri to drive for them but just want money. They are likely to use that money to pay for the contract break to get French driver Pierre Gasly. Red Bull knows Gasly is leaving next year any way, so the open seat for cash is a good thing.

I think they pick up Mick Schumacher. He has officially been dropped by the Ferrari Academy so he will bring no extra dollars to Haas next year. Ocon has been pushing for Alpine to sign him, but I don't think that happens. I think he joins Red Bull Academy and takes the spot at AlphaTauri. Mick has really good potential as a second driver.

Giovinazzi is the Ferrari reserve, has Ferrari engine experience, I think he gets the Haas seat.

Williams has options for their second seat and can afford to wait, but Sargeant is in their academy. On track to finish second in F2. Having an American with three US races next year has to be intriguing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News